Reviews for Five Boys Mihae Saw Walking Sena Home
Otamegane no Onna chapter 1 . 4/27
Correct me if I'm wrong, but these are who the guys are, right? First is Juumonji, second is Kakei, third's Shin, the fourth's Hiruma and of course, the fifth is Agon. LOL'd so much at 'Yoichi-kun' 'caring for his kouhai' XD
nlblake chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I was beginning to wonder which of the usual suspects was causing Sena's admirers to stop coming. :)
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
XD "caring senpai" my ass XD damn my ribs ache oww pain it's still so funny!
scratchart123 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
who was the one always dressed so nicely? was the second one Kakei?
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
senseless rambling chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
What a great fic, I just love how Mihae is so worried for Senas "friends" but no for Yoichi-kun xDDDD yeah, he is a good and caring sempai, no doubt of that...
I would like to do a translation for this fic, with your permission and all the credits for you of course!
Please? Can I?
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Ahaha, I don't think 'Yoichi-kun' would take care of 'dreadlocks' because he is a caring senpai trying to look out for Sena. Though I wish the mother would give more description of the guys walking Sena home, I only know 'Ju-something' and 'dreadlocks' Who were the rest?
Insanity-Red chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Wow... Sena's mom is so deluded when it comes to Sena's 'friends'... (Yoichi-kun...! XD)
Hakkuro chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Haha luv the ending Hiruma-san vs Agon which one whould it be
Yoime chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Ha. Hahahaha. Hahahhaha! What a mommy xD I... and in your summary, for heaven's sake, the line it keeps echoing now 'were... were those dreadlocks?' with her tone higher than usual, her worried face... Priceless. Especially cuz she's later on, technically offering her son in silvery ware to someone who's not half as 'good' as Agon. Though its something to look forward to 3 Thanks for the oneshot!
Dashusi4ka chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
erm, so.. juumonji, kakei, shin, hiruma?, and agon.. what a collection..)))
Cassandra Eve chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
in the end they all rely on youichi-kun bwhahaha
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Hahahaha, that was so funny! I love the Marco/Sena one and the fact they thought Shin was a pervert! XD The ending was great too~!

Grbs chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
heh nice concept here and love the descriptions

and what that shin that was made out to be a degenerate... or what ever they're called :P AHAHAHAH

love the hiruma part at the end (rawr) and who was the "sharp" looking guy, i read the series a while ago so i might have forgotten some of the characters here :(
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I love that they trust Hiruma so much. Thanks for sharing.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »