Reviews for Today
snchills chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Aw damn, now I'm really sad.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I am like two seconds...no, wait there we go. I cried. Well, one lone tear, but oh my god this is just the sadest thing! i thought from your summary it would be fluff or crack, but you so perfectly captured what dean's longing to have a father, his reasons for following every order...gah! amazing! WRITE ON!
hachoo chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Aw... this is a really sad story. Started of happy, but gradually got more and more sad. I kind of guessed it was his birthday, but I didn't expect it to end like that; heartbreaking. Poor Dean. *gives Dean hug*

You wrote it really well; I personally loved the various references to Mary. Really really sad though... *sniff*
jailey chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This made me cry - poor little Dean. And I'm not usually that sappy as to cry over a story so that's saying something. Your story is beautifully written. I would love to read more if you've got any plan to continue you this.
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
PLEASE tell me you're going to do another chapter of this where John realizes what day it is and makes it up to Dean? That's just terrible. *wants to cry*
20 | « Prev Page 1 2