Reviews for Want To Be Yours
serenityselena chapter 13 . 4/26
awesome story...
loved reading it :)
I loved this story! I love Scorpius and Albus and now I love Rosie and Sev! It's too bad Sev isn't canon or I would be looking for fanfiction about them! You should write a fanfic about Rosie and Sev when Rose first opens up shop and how Sev is her first customer and how he proposes to her that day. You should also write a series of one shots of each time he proposes to her and the last one can be the time when she says yes!
LucyKalyn11 chapter 13 . 2/20
This was an amazing story, C. Queen! In the last chapter the Feels were REAL. :-) I loved how sweet the SevRose was at the end. In the very beginning I was confused at who Sev was because Albus's middle name is Sev (not to mention in some fanfics that I've read, Albus's friends call him Sev), but after a while I got that he wasn't just another name for Albus. Anyways, I really liked how the SevRose sounded like Severus Snape and Lily ("Rose" and "Lily"). The Scorpious/Albus was also amazing and really sweet. Thank you so much for this story! It's one of my favorites! :-)
Vicky chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
I enjoyed the story, but I think that you focus a bit too much on Sev and Rose, because I was expecting to read an Albus/Scorpius story and it felt like they weren't the main characters. I found that particularly disappointing as I actually didn't like Sev. The parts with Albus and Scorpius were good, and if you want to write about other couples that's fine - other people clearly like Sev and Rose, it's just not my personal taste. I would just advise you to make it clear what people are going to be reading about. Anyway, your writing is still great!
animegirl2098 chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
Sev is soo funny!,
YoChicken chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
ahaha how to catch the most gorgeous boy in the school: cook for him!
readingaccount chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
So sweet! Another fabulous story.
PeanutButterMochi chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
Dear God, this whole fic was just too sweet for words. :D
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Wasn't Caramel the name of Albus' cabbit in a different story? The one with Cynna and Albus and Scorpius are teachers at Hogwarts? o
Guest chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
I LOVE SEV
Arlaikeeno chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Love it!
kittyzero chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
That was one of the most ADORABLE things EVER. Goodness, I truly enjoy your writing c:
tinawinna chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
Yay! Happy ending for our two couples. I'm so happy. :) Sev you persistant son of a god you finally got your Rose after all these years of chasing her. I'm so happy for you. Although your to tired to realize it just yet. Lol. :) I really enjoyed this story and your two couples, especially Sev and Rosie. Thank you for writng it.
tinawinna chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
Yay. They're finally together. :)
You go Rosie! You make that boy work for you and your 'brownies' lol. ;)
tinawinna chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
Lol. Sev's actually pretty stupid when it comes to Rosie. Lol. He's lucky she was so upset about leaving blood on the book or she would have kept hitting him. :) they're gonna be great together. Lol.