Reviews for Want To Be Yours
Vicky chapter 13 . 11/5
I enjoyed the story, but I think that you focus a bit too much on Sev and Rose, because I was expecting to read an Albus/Scorpius story and it felt like they weren't the main characters. I found that particularly disappointing as I actually didn't like Sev. The parts with Albus and Scorpius were good, and if you want to write about other couples that's fine - other people clearly like Sev and Rose, it's just not my personal taste. I would just advise you to make it clear what people are going to be reading about. Anyway, your writing is still great!
animegirl2098 chapter 9 . 8/3
Sev is soo funny!,
YoChicken chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
ahaha how to catch the most gorgeous boy in the school: cook for him!
readingaccount chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
So sweet! Another fabulous story.
PeanutButterMochi chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
Dear God, this whole fic was just too sweet for words. :D
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Wasn't Caramel the name of Albus' cabbit in a different story? The one with Cynna and Albus and Scorpius are teachers at Hogwarts? o
Guest chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
Arlaikeeno chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Love it!
kittyzero chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
That was one of the most ADORABLE things EVER. Goodness, I truly enjoy your writing c:
tinawinna chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
Yay! Happy ending for our two couples. I'm so happy. :) Sev you persistant son of a god you finally got your Rose after all these years of chasing her. I'm so happy for you. Although your to tired to realize it just yet. Lol. :) I really enjoyed this story and your two couples, especially Sev and Rosie. Thank you for writng it.
tinawinna chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
Yay. They're finally together. :)
You go Rosie! You make that boy work for you and your 'brownies' lol. ;)
tinawinna chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
Lol. Sev's actually pretty stupid when it comes to Rosie. Lol. He's lucky she was so upset about leaving blood on the book or she would have kept hitting him. :) they're gonna be great together. Lol.
tinawinna chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
I wonder why those guys were beating up Scorpius. Also Sev most definitely would marry someone over heavenly baked goods. Lol :)
tinawinna chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
Lol. I kinda saw Sev's line of thought going in that direction. :) I think they would make a very cute couple just lik Scorpius and Albus, and Draco and Hermione. :) Rosie you are a genius to use baked goods. If you were to marry him its more like he'll have to do whatever you say to get his treats lol. ;)
tinawinna chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
I really like Sev. I find him adorable. He's just my type. Lol. :)