Reviews for One to the Kisser
DoctorWhovian11 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
HAHAHA! She would Do that.
WhyDidIWantToDoThis chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
great
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I can actually see that being a scene from the show too- and Brennan would jump around like a giddy child after punching out the waiter. Very funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
this was cute
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is bloody brilliant. Got to love Wendell. I think Brennan can probably throw a punch, but otherwise she's in character.
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I...LOVE THIS STORY! Well, not just the story, but the happy-go-lucky Bones who punched a waiter. GREAT idea.
paper parasols chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Wendell is so full of win. I love him. and this fic. which is perfect in every way.
wicherwill chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
3 wendell :)
jillianfish chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I love Wendall too! This was a hilarious story, I love seeing the whole team together and having it from Wendall's POV was great. Excellent story!
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This is just twenty gazillion kinds of adorable. I think it's cuz you GET them so well. Especially the Bones-enthusiasm. And the Booth-resignation to its effects. Spot on.
Califaction chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This definitely made me laugh out loud. It was cute, and you definitely got the 'Bones gang' vibe. However, I have my doubts about Dr. Brennan not knowing how to throw a punch already. The number of times she's disarmed people makes me think she's taken some sort of self-defense/martial arts class, where throwing a punch is the first thing they teach you. Putting that quibble aside, though, Wendell's POV made me smile, as did the competent spelling/grammar/punctuation and the style that made it easy to picture things as they were happening, and the gang's different stories about bullying/being bullied were in character and amusing. Thanks for writing and posting!
mystizan chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This is hilarious! I love the flowers argument & the way Bren treats flooring t he poor waiter like she just won a medal & would u plz hand over her prize & groupers now ty?

My only quarrel with u is that ur shipping u and Wendell since I kinda have my eye on him...
waitingforjudgement chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
ROFLMAO! thats all i can say.

wfj
pixifairyangel chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Loooool this made me laugh so much! Great story!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
The poor server. I love when Brennan gets all excited about her violent streak. She would have learned to punch effectively in martial arts classes, but this story is still a lot of fun. I love the exchanges with everyone...Cam giving Jared a swirlie, Angela and the flowers, just all the dialogue. Very cute.