Reviews for The Transporter
Sophie NightFire chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This was very enjoyable :)
xevg-x chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Alo, alo, alo!

Leí este primer capítulo entre la noche de ayer y lo acabo de terminar hoy y ¡Aaaaah! *grito fangirl a todo pulmón*

Que fantabuloso plot creaste aquí. No se si algún día lo continues pero igual puedo vivir con ello (?) me has dado mucho juego para imaginarme lo que pasa (y tengo ABUNDANTE Romyginación (más ?) ) Pero si en algún momento de tu linda vida puedes venir y honrarnos con un capítulo o dos o todo el fic completo no nos vamos a quejar, te lo aseguro aseguradamente!

Es fantástico leer algo tan bueno, igual me voy a leer toooodo tu demás arte y gozar.

Siguiendo con mi nonsense de review, cada que leo algo tan bueno me dan ganas de ponerme a escribir mis mental plots tengo chorrocientas mil ideas en la cabeza pero ninguno ha llegado al papel, dos solo han logrado tener algunas líneas en el OneNote (x_D) pero me has dado ánimos para escribir, igual y por fin logro hacerlo.

Gracias por escribir tan bien niña, te has ganado una follower (o stalker según veas xDDD... X_D)
lovely smile chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Like it
AmuletMiko chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
so far I like it. please continue.
lovekillsslowly321 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
please continue. i really want to know what will happen.
Kiren chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This is amazing start of story. ;)

Should continue, but seems like you dropped it.
patito chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Please keep going!
The Bluest Sun chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Really cool story! Can't wait to see what happens!
Sharky237 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I love the Transporter, and I love Rouge and Gambit... You must continue this story. Where have you been for the last year?

Cheers, and update soon!

Please!

Can you?

Please!
TheVRogue chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Ausmenis! ples write more.
koneko zero chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I love this premise, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. You've done a fabulous job so far - you've already established the characters and situation in a fluid and succinct manner, which has allowed you to begin moving the story along already, despite it being only the first chapter.

Basically, you've done a wonderful job so far and good luck with the next chapter - I'm really looking forward to it.

Thank you for your hard work thus far!

koneko
Wiccamage chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Oh la, la. I like it, I like it! I'm loving the idea of Gambit "just doing his job" when he finds Rogue in the trunk. 10 to 1 bets that Logan is already hot on the trail.

And what would the MRD want with Rogue? Ms. Zane is going to be VERY disappointed...
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
hey penny ;D so pleased to see the new version up and running :D And big thanks for the shout out, I was grinning and blushing like a fool when I read how many times you mentioned me. lol. so sweet! thankyou :D sorry I took so long to review, I've been so busy with uni and work so. Not much time for atm :(

I'll try getting you that revised chapter 2 soon okay :)

take care!

Gams
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Hey! I loved the new update! It was great to see that the fic was still out and that you have such a marvelous Beta. I look forward to what new changes are in store and for the continuation of the fic. Thanks!