Reviews for A Second Chance at Destiny
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Loved it
LSpade chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
One of the BEST stories I've EVER read in my life. Hands down. A job freaking well done
sunset chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I'm not sure if I've read this before or have even commented if I did. Anyways, I've only got to the part where Clark has zipped up Lois' black dress. But I had to stop myself to post this.

That short scene where you beautifully wrote how Clois were reacting to one another during the zipper scene was just...w-o-w! I can just picture Smallville's Lois and Clark! It was really hot. And they haven't even kissed yet!

And just like that awful moment in Bride, I wanted to get in that screen and knock up that stupid BDA's head with a metal bat studded with kryptonite...

I just want to thank you in advance for always giving us Cloisers such wonderful and amazing stories!
sasslady chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
wow, wonderful story. You just get the essence of Lois and Clark. This is a good take on Clark /Lana/Lois resolution. It doesn't feel contrite or force, just right

cheers
preettygabbysz chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
omgg i loved it :)
Damara chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I really enjoyed this story...and I really appreciate your take on how the Lana arc SHOULD have ended. I like so many other Clois fans was upset at how the writers wrapped up that particular storyline. After everything Lana rode off into the sunset like some kind of superhero. And worse yet was the fact that there was no closure for Clark! The storyline as it stood did nothing for his character development in my opinion. I would have much MUCH rather seen him make the kind of adult life decision that you gave him. Especially since your plot fits perfectly into the theme and timeline of the Smallville universe...hey, maybe we could get the writers to fix their major Clark-character snafu by suggesting they take a page out of your book! Thanks for writing such a fabulous alternate take :)
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Dang, Jade... for every one of your stories, I fall in love with Lois and Clark more. You just get them, you do. I love this story. I love the absolute surety in the choices made by both. It's satisfying and right. Nothing could be more right in the world.

Thanks for such an amazing piece of writing. You're a gem!
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Oh. My. GOD.

Seriously... You have NO idea how much I love this. Not only for the absolutely /perfectness/ of Smallville!Cloisness-at-the-time, but...

Personally, it addressed all my dis-satisfactions about Clana/Clois in the Smallville series, especially about the darn kryptonite-absorbing suit, and how the Clana relationship ended indeterminably, and how Clois is supposed to be canon in ANY universe but SV!Clark has this history with a much-expanded SV!Lana, and...okay, I'm going to become really incoherent, but based on what you've laid out in this story, you probably understand what I'm getting at.

Basically - Amazing, wonderful story. And in a bizarre way, it helped...well, not "cure", but at least address and alleviate my concerns about all-of-the-above. So, thanks for the amazing story. And the insight...and possible resolution.

PTB-willing, the above issues of emotional entanglements will be resolved in much a similar way as to what you've endeavored.

'Cause frankly, its the only way I see to do it any justice. :)
cloisbellaedwardforever chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Wow Amazing story. It showed how strong lois is. She was willing to give up clark to save the world and for his happies
Lyra56 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wow...that was amazing. This is such a beautiful story. My heart broke when Lois was telling Clark how she felt. And when he came back...sigh...perfection :)
jazzy lane chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
that was fantastic, totally loved it. at parts it made me want to cry beautifully written.
audrey555 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Loved it!
k3josai chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I read it thru Divine Intervention... I love this story so much... Most especially Lois's dialogues when she said her feelings towards Clark...

Excellent job!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
*Insert happy sigh* Wow... Amazing. Loved this. Can't wait for more!
cloisharley chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
that story was brilliant - i could feel my heart tearing in two when she realised what she had to tell clark on the rooftop...

but that bit where clark's explaining the difference between touching and feeling... sizzle sizzle hot hot ding ding done! lol