Reviews for Fantasy To Reality
Shadow Circus Asylim chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I request a sequel please!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
that's good and then logan know he want remy and does anything to be together even leave with each other and luv each other for ever just them two ty please write more of remy and logan happy one and no rape one maybe that try to rape him but logan stop themfrom hurting remy
NoUser chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Woah... That was... Woah... In a very good way Will be sure to check out your other stories as well :D Great work with this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
So hot! I wish you'd come back to writing Logan/Remy
Blood Valentine chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
more chapters for this I wat a happy ending for remy I want them to fall in love.
tigeressprincess chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
i loved your story is there a sequel?andjust wondering how long would it be until logans memory comes back?

yours sincerrly

tigeressprincess
Sylkie chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
How can this be complete? You left it open, will Logan remember it? Was he mad at Gambit when he realized what happened? I really want to find out what goes next.

Great job! :)
SR chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I don't think of this as a flame but a piece of advice. You should rally place a proper of rape on this (or dub-con if you don't want to be totally honest). My reasoning is simple because his memories were altered Logan wasn't able to give full consent and if there's not consent then it is rape (physical reactions are not a factor in consent).

As I wasn't fully warned I wasn't able to enjoy this story as much as I have your other stories.
Jacoba16 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Dont really wanna log in. long day just wanna read. i liked this one, not becaus eof all the sex but thats great too but because this story seems practical. :)
Book-AddictFF chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This is really good. It would be cool if you wrote a sequal to this.
Shire Fey chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
aww i was kinda hoping there was a follow up.. oh well this was nice
ToraYashaChan chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
hmmmmm...I enjoyed this...maybe you could do a sequel story of this "next time", because we know it's bound to happen.
JiraiyaWhitney chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Poor Remy LeBeau, being able to charm anyone he wanted yet unable to do it to the man he REALLY wanted...

I kind of want to see what happens next. Will Wolverine return his feelings, or will he just ignore him? Maybe when they fight again, Wolvie brings it up and something happens from there...

Oh, the ideas...

The end of this made my heart break. Yes, Remy, I'm with you... next time, he should come wanting you. Poor guy.
Bucky's Girl 9 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
you should have a sequel to this story where Logan does find out about Remy's sneaking around and gets even with him. Make it were Remy gets a dose of his own medicine but Logan makes him wait for relief from the way he feels.
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Kya! LOVE IT! More please! Sequel maybe?