Reviews for Thank You
awwwwwwww how cute
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Love it! The last line, especially. Buzz is the best! :]
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
The story is simply adorable, but a lot of your sentences could use commas and you change tense suddenly a few times. I think it'd be helpful to you if you tried reading your fic aloud to yourself as part of your proofreading, so catch those awkward sentences. :D
Addicted2SONIC4evr chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
For the record, I did another review by a similar name but it seemed too cluttered.

I've tried to read fanfics about Woody and Jessie being together but I can't get over the fact that Jessie and Buzz are wonderful together.

This is one of the best collections of stories I read so far (beleive me, I read alot). I will deffinately be checking in every day I can for more stories. Keep up the fantastic work and I'll keep reviewing.
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This was a nice story. I enjoyed it! :)
Jennifer Collins chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This was so sweet!I'm so happy to find another Buzz/Jessie fanatic! I love the sentimental moments in this story. All your TS fics are cute, but this may be my favorite one of yours so far! 0)
Elfen chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
So cute! Write more soon! 3
Lupanaridae chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Aww! Very nice! I loved how you caught Jesse's feelings and Buzz's for her. It was really great!
anon117 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This was a good story. I really enjoyed it. You have a few typos here and there, but all and all I loved it.

Write more!