Reviews for Frodo's Farewell
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I liked the way the stanzas were done, using the same word twice. I wonder if this is an actual poetry format, or one you came up with. Either way, it works well here.

The Grey Havens was always a sad part in the third book of 'The Lord of the Rings'. You did well expressing Frodo's thoughts and allowing us to get a glimpse of what he was giving up, and his passing the Red Book of Westmarch to Sam, his gardener and friend.

Well done. This is going into my community, 'A Hobbit's Comeback'.

Aria Breuer
Arafax chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Wow..that was great! I cannot write like that so I enjoy reading people who can!
daima ashiki chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
i love this poem! it's so sweet and sad and beautifully written. it's really great.
ShireElf chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Ooooo! Good!
NoAvailableData chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
me like, me like!
Kora chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
duuude...that was...amazing. you are...wow. i can't write like that. i can't even touch it. your structure and diction and everything just flow so well, so melodically...dude...AWESOME!
Ocarina Rune Scholar chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
WARNING: TWO WORDS THAT THIS PARTICULAR PERSON HAS SWORN NEVER TO USE AGAIN ARE USED IN THIS REVIEW.

You have been warned.

Fascinating. Wow! ...There, done it again. Even Gibberish is more exciting. Yet few words hold the meaning I wish to express, and, as thought-to-thought communication has not yet been perfected (we're testing it now), I'll have to make due with words that fall far short. Next review, I'll show the irony of it, but for now I remain... -ORS
Riah-chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
You know... I really don't like reading poetry... but I've read like four of your poems so far tonight and enjoyed them. I always cry for Frodo at the end. Thanks for the pretty words._
The Grim Wombat chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
I'm crying again. You have to stop making me... Actually, please don't! I adore your poetry!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
This is really sweet! You're an excellent poet!
Ron's Girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Very pretty. Another tearjerker. *sniff* I love to read your stories.:)