Reviews for Axis Powers Hetalia: Worse and Worse
The Dangerous One chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
While I don't agree with your political views, it's interesting to see 'the other side' of things. A little more research would be appreciated, though... Maybe if you had a Republican!America and a Democrat!America seperate from each other? It's well-written grammatically and everything, really my only complaint is that I'm a Democrat and you're pretty obviously a Republican.
Aquamarine Summers chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Again, please please please STOP using Alfred as a way to rant about your own personal political views! Alfred, America, is the embodiment of ALL of America, not just you.
MG chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I've only got one bit of advice for you: you shouldn't write about topics that it's clear you have little to no full knowledge about. Because it's clear you have no idea of what the political foundations and opinions are of other countries outside your own. And even your own only represent half of *America* itself - at that.

I'm not trying to tell you what to say - freedom of speech and all of that. But that doesn't mean you should be ignorant when you do so - and you writing clearly shows you are truly ignorant, which honestly doesn't make me angry; just sad.
Princes99 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I sorry you feel this way. I'm also sorry that you believe President Obama is not doing all he can. America is getting worse right now but it has to get worse before it gets better. Now, I am a Democrat and I sympathize with you. I really would like to see this country change but as much as I hate to say it is that (not to offend) is that the republicans won't let Mr. Obama do his job. If they keep rejecting every single idea he has,NOTHING is going to get done. I like your writing style but I hope you opt to research a little more before you write a story with this content. Also sometimes the media lies and personally Rush Limbaugh is a racist Republican who wants his money. I really do hope you do more research and learn not to only listen to the media. Oh, and are you Republican, just asking).
Tilda chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Please continue the fic. The charaters are all very in character and it is well writen. I love to see a different side of the political views. Most others have America loving Obama. Just about everyone I know is against him. There was an outrage when the bill passed, at school. The teachers had fun with that as they had to try to remain nutral. Though most people have given aweful reviews, just for you expressing your opinions, and truths, I think the fic is great, and really a mind opener, and while I'm at it I'll add this is a really bad run-one sentence. I love your writing style. I really hope you continue the fic. Don't let people get you down! I'm behind cha' all the way, Darlin'!

-Matilda
Patriot chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Please, please continue this. If not for yourself, then for the very few readers who will give this story the time of day.

I can see that this story hasn't been updated in a long while, however I do truly hope for the completed version of this fic, eventually. Even if it takes months.

One last thing - you write very well, and everyone is in character. It's refreshing to see that somebody out there can type a serious story and yet keep it real at the same time.

Good luck, my friend.

A Pleased Reader
GrayNightRain chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
All i can say is thank you for the fact that you are the first anime/manga fan i've ever heard of (online at least) to not be an obama worshiper.

The plot is intersting and although i dont like the fact that you are making a real person a villian in the story, i agree with your views on both the heathcare system here and the lack of freedom of speach as of late. I do not think that people in other countries have any right to critize you on this fic because they do not know the views of alot of americans nowadays, and the fact that people are acussing protesters of being racist for expresing their political opinions is not helping.

Again thank you for being brave enough to face the flames that this fic was enevitably going to recieve.
Fates My Bitch chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
I want to read the next chapter. I again applaud you for your work. If I didn't know for a fact that I would be lynched at school I would get a "Don't Tread On Me" shirt.
Someone chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Please don't misrepresent Britain to serve your own agenda. We have a public health care system over here and we're very happy with it. I wouldn't trade our system for yours for a million dollars. Obama is also very popular over here, so I doubt England would feel the way he does about him that he does in your fic; he's more likely to be friendly to him in fact.

Also, not every female character has to be described as 'beautiful' to be worthwhile. You're entering mary-sue territory with those descriptions.

I enjoyed some of your story, but please, next time, do more research. Don't assume every main character would share your views.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
most craptular story ever!
norwayskawaiigurl chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
lolwat
Anon chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
I'm impressed; you've managed to insult not only Canada, England, Scotland and Wales, but also your own country. Perhaps next time you want to make a political statement, you should do some research on the subject first.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Best humor fic ever. I laughed plenty.