Reviews for High Noon: After Breaking Dawn A Twilight Fanfic
Well, obviously at the end of chapter 26, Nick was trying to erase her memories of her human life before he died.
BlackFlames8 chapter 1 . 9/23
it's a wonderful story which has captured the characters and their personalities so well. it's flows along really well. beautiful work
BlackFlames8 chapter 20 . 9/2
they teach c program in collage !? I learned it in 7th grade which is at like12 years old..
life is so unfair
btw it looove ur story. it's the best twilight I've ever read
AshxDim chapter 39 . 9/1
First, I want to start by saying that I realize I’m reading this years after it was written, but I hope this review finds you well. This fanfic was so well written and I feel you did not lose any of the characters persoality traits and quirks. I found myself laughing and crying and getting that mushy, gooey, overly romantic feeling in the pit of my stomach that I often had when reading the original books. As I often do, I recently reread the series and I just couldn’t leave it there. I immediately began searching for a fanfic for what happens next, and I’m so glad I did! I feel like the story has a real ending now; one that I can live with knowing that everything’s been resolved and maybe they really will live happily ever after in make believe land. I honestly can’t believe you tied everything up so perfectly! It’s like you thought of everything, and I can really tell how much thought and effort went into each detail. Thank you for writing this. Thank you for telling this story. Thank you for being amazing. Let me know if you ever write anymore; I’d love to read it!
Its been a long time since I found this good a fan fiction. The story line was really awesome. The long chapters really gave a feel of an extension the original books. None of the character lost any aspect of their personalities, other writers tend loose the essence and end up loosing the very charm the characters originally had. But your writing was amazing. Even when I was only one- third through reading , I could tell it was very well thought of before posting. I laughed at every single joke you made in story. There all pretty humorous. Isle Esme, Rio, Chicago(I really really loved the Chicago part, It was a good call writing it in EPOV, made it rather more fun then if it had been written in BPOV,), Hanover(the character Eli was amazing(Finally the Denali clan evened up)), Denali (the snow fight was a lot of fun to read it was Cullen to thing to do, I really hoped there would be another baseball game but, snowball fight was also pretty awesome) everything was awesome, it was a complete bliss reading it. I specially liked the involvement of the 3 Romanians and the way you connected every little detail from the four and a half books. The Volturi finally got what they deserved(good riddance as you said). All the questions anyone had about the past of any of the character while reading SM's books were all answered very well. Specially about how Edwards mother knew about what Carlisle was. I always thought, what would become of Charlie and Renee.I loved Charlie's part as well, it was very well written. I enjoyed reading it so much that I wished that it really becomes the 5 book. I hope you write more. Please write more. I just can't have enough of it.
I read all the book few years back and always wondered what was next after breaking dawn. I tried a few others, but, so far, this was the best I've read. The plot was amazing, the story was woven perfectly. I didn't encounter any loopholes. The extra characters and Alice's story were all laid out nicely and smoothly. It was like all the loose ends in the previous books and half of the Midnight Sun, were all tied up. Reading it was a lot of fun. Thank you for this.
Raestarshines chapter 38 . 7/1
I absolutely love this story!
Clara chapter 39 . 6/11
Defiantly the best "After-Breaking Dawn" fanfic that I have read!33
Kageyjay chapter 36 . 6/7
I don't usually read such long stories, but yours was very compelling. I wanted to see where you would take this. You did a very good job of their battle with the Volturi and it's aftermath. Some of it wasn't necessary to the plot, but that wasn't too much of a problem. The way you gradually added pieces to the mysteries about Alice and the others until it was all put together, was very well done. I'm glad Charlie and Renee were both able to handle the knowledge about them enough to get most of the truth.
Kageyjay chapter 14 . 6/3
I was surprised when Bella started blurting out all of that information to Eli. I'm glad it turned out okay. (At least so far!) But she needs to remember what she's been taught, as a Cullen, to control herself. I'm glad Edward was there.
Pam chapter 37 . 4/13
Hi I just had to let you know how much I loved this one. I am a grandma who only read the Twilight Saga and watched the movies for the first time in 2017 Of course I felt like the story could continue and I really wanted to know what life would be like for them in the future (as well as wanting to see the Volturi eliminated once and for all... thankyou for doing that for me) I liked your writing style and that it wasn't repetitive or too far fetched (although lets face it, the story was pretty far fetched to begin with) I like how you managed to throw in a few lines from the originals books but with a different character saying them Only one tiny criticism When you use the word unique it must stand alone There is no more or less unique its just unique A couple of times you did use Very Unique JUst something you might want to keep in mind as you develop your skills as an well known author one day. Thankyou for writing this I really do prefer the continuation stories or the background stories You managed to give me both in this one story Well done and I hope even more people get to read this for years to come
lol chapter 39 . 1/18
Soooo, here we go. First of all, I'd like to thank you for this massively long story. It is very well written, everyone was in character and the chapter length was appropriate. Eli was an interesting character and had a quite cool ability.
Nevertheless, I have to say that I didn't like it that much because of the many filler chapters that didn't contribute to the plot at all. The dialogues in those were also quite boring because most of it was exposition, or a retelling of the previous chapters or the book series. For example, the entire introduction with Bella, Edward, Jacob and Nessie in Rio was just plain unnecessary. I mean, this was the first 13 chapters where nothing of significance was happening! You could've started right with them going to college and meeting Eli. That would've been introduction enough. And then, you could've had Eli scanning Alice's memories and have him meet Tanya without having them celebrate Christmas and Thanksgiving and all those things! Also the whole thing with Aro becoming a vegetarian was weird - even for Aro. And those vistis of him and Chelsea and Afton were completely unnecessary, too, because it would've sufficed to just have Caius plan to capture Alice behind Aro's back and have the battle between the Cullens and the Volturi take place.
So yeah... the plot could've been a lot better, but you still have a talent for writing stories.
Sorry for any mistakes, English is not my native tongue.
O2Shea chapter 39 . 5/14/2017
Felix's POV was perfect. Nice to have another perspective.

Hope you get a chance to read my "High Noon" story. Would be interested in your opinion.

Next up for me... Your Seth story, of course!

Patricia
O2Shea chapter 38 . 5/13/2017
Oh, well done! Everyone in character & so very typical.
O2Shea chapter 37 . 5/13/2017
This was absolutely charming! Very inventive, while still quite Canon. Loved all of it!