Reviews for High Noon: After Breaking Dawn A Twilight Fanfic
B00kL0ver729 chapter 6 . 2/17
I don't know if you still read your reviews, buy I thought I would write this anyway. Reading your story is exactly like reading a continuation of Breaking Dawn. This is my second time reading High Noon. I have wanted to know for so long "what happened next." This is perfect. Thank you!
Ctrsara chapter 39 . 9/26/2019
Oh my goodness, how I enjoyed your “book.” It really did seem like the next book in the Twilight Saga, and I couldn’t put it down! Your matched her style and contributes to her world flawlessly, and I am so impressed. Off to check out more of your work!
JojoJinx chapter 8 . 8/15/2019
Hello, I realise you wrote this ages ago and probably won't ever read this but I just wanted to say thankyou for your story. I'm really enjoying it. I love the conversations and family time.
There is just one thing I felt was missing though. In this chapter when edward explained the difficulty of being so near to blood and Charlie mentions getting a paper cut I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed by the missed opportunity for Charlie to finally understand edward and what happened in New moon. If Charlie heard with his new vampire knowledge that edward had left after jasper went for her and he was terrified for bella's safety and happiness... I think Charlie would feel awful and apologise to Edward. I feel you missed out on perhaps a really nice moment between the two of them there.
Saying that though... You've created so many other lovely story lines... Like them meeting up again with the cleaning lady on Isle esme... And you've brought to light how hard it must be for edward hearing people's thoughts all the time. Basically I think your writing is beautiful. Sorry for being greedy and wanting everything
Thankyou
Joanna
pennylynn chapter 6 . 8/8/2019
I am sure you have a million reviews, but in case no one has told you this week, Great story! I have not noticed anything that needs to be changed. Love it!
NumberOneMGGfan chapter 21 . 6/12/2019
This is the best story ever! I stan this whole thing so hard. great job!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2019
I've read your story a few times and it gets better each time! Your writing style is so similar it's hard to believe this isnt the official continuation of the story.
Would you ever consider writing the twilight series from Edward's POV seeing as it doesn't seem SM will ever write it? I think it would be really appreciated! I would def pay for it if you had it as like an e-book or whatever.
barcastaff chapter 39 . 4/23/2019
I just want you to know how wonderful it is to actually experience a story with substance in this fandom, instead of mindless sappy romances. Thank you for delivering this brilliant piece and I sincerely hope that you are still writing.
barcastaff chapter 13 . 4/22/2019
Oh it's Hanover in New Hampshire... I thought the house is in Hanover, Germany and it didn't make any sense lol
rxsiesugg chapter 1 . 4/5/2019
LOVED this story! always had wondered what happened after breaking dawn but didn’t have a good enough imagination to think of something. Would of loved more intimate moments with edward and bella but otherwise amazing!
Anna chapter 36 . 3/6/2019
I LOVE this story! It is my favorite fanfic I've ever read! The plot is so thought-out and well-written I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually Stephenie Meyer :)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/4/2019
I love this chapter! I always thought Bella should tell Edward about her transformsation
kaptn midnite chapter 7 . 2/19/2019
im really loving this story ,so far ,pity it isnt longer have you written any others? it is really well constucted. please write more stories as you are gifted for it .thanks
Guest chapter 26 . 10/3/2018
Well, obviously at the end of chapter 26, Nick was trying to erase her memories of her human life before he died.
BlackFlames8 chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
it's a wonderful story which has captured the characters and their personalities so well. it's flows along really well. beautiful work
BlackFlames8 chapter 20 . 9/2/2018
they teach c program in collage !? I learned it in 7th grade which is at like12 years old..
life is so unfair
btw it looove ur story. it's the best twilight I've ever read