Reviews for Starting Over
NLaddict chapter 23 . 12/11/2009
great chapter, can't wait to read more.
choccream24 chapter 23 . 12/9/2009
Oh it's getting really good!

Update soon please!
nequam-tenshi chapter 23 . 12/9/2009
Wow! Will the children revolt & support Harry in Britain?
mrs moonie chapter 23 . 12/9/2009
Great story keep going. Can't wait to see what happens next.
XxScarletPhantomxX chapter 23 . 12/9/2009
ooh its getting good hope you update soon! )
witch20 chapter 23 . 12/9/2009
Well continue up the great writing. Don't leave me hanging too long.
fifespice chapter 23 . 12/9/2009
sneaky mcgonnogoll hope hermione stupid little cow she is is stopped and ginny needs to grow up and ooh yeah sort out kingsley powers aobviously wnet to the great gits head
EriKaBalDeL chapter 23 . 12/9/2009
nice chapter..!

interesting how minerva became like albus, having connections everywhere, people doing what she wants.. at least she's telling them the truth and not halfs of it..[blaise not included, he would have stopped her..!]

i like the plan, arresting her in the great hall will be difficult and very interesting! i can't wait to see what the gryffindors and professor flitwik will do! this should be fun!

i hope you'll update soon i can't wait!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 23 . 12/8/2009
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so. Happy Holiday and Happy New Years.
tashtash0 chapter 22 . 12/6/2009
A really well-written, action-packed chapter! I really cannot wait for the confrontation between Hermione and Harry. Update as soon as you can!
I-am-a-slash-addict chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
An interesting start. The only thing that made me pause was in the very beginning... Harry sounded a bit arrogant, but other than that i am fairly interested.
otakuzen chapter 22 . 11/22/2009
Argh, what is the whole world coming to? The Ministry's tendency for power hunger has become an obsession and now Hermione is obsessed with revenge. Please, save the world, rather your world. Please update soon...
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 22 . 11/18/2009
Good story
Rori Potter chapter 22 . 11/15/2009
That was great. Update soon.
Padfoot for President chapter 22 . 11/13/2009
It's 4.35 AM here right now, and I shouldn't really be up, but I couldn't stop reading.. And now I don't think I can sleep anymore, I'm to exited. I love this fic, update soon! :)
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »