Reviews for Starting Over
moonprincess97524 chapter 29 . 1/23/2013
Oh wow. This is such a wonderful story. I am going to have to review the chapters individually so that I can express everything, but right now I have to go to bed.
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
excuse me, i happen to LIVE in Africa and its quite nice THANK U VERY MUCH!
Midnight Venom chapter 29 . 10/26/2012
AWEEEEEEEE. GOD, I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. xD OH, MY JOY! 3 It was so brilliant... you did a wonderful job.
Noxnocturnum chapter 29 . 10/22/2012
This was wonderful. I really enjoyed the story and I loved the fact that you actually had a plot not meaningless smut or a sudden "OMG I LOVE HIM!" I would have liked a little bit more backstory on a few things, but I truly enjoyed it. Thank you for entertaining me today.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/24/2012
draco pregnant seriously? that was sick
TenderGraces chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
As the father he can't really ground Harry. One, the adoption isn't official and two Harry can afford to fix it.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/15/2012
Not a bad story and I love little Teddy too.
Keep up the good work and I hope you do more story's one day.

The Crimson Mage.
Tassy Riddle chapter 29 . 7/29/2012
Ohhhhh... Teddy is so cute!
YeCatsJ chapter 29 . 7/5/2012
Great story
Guest chapter 29 . 6/30/2012
sweet
random yet lovable chapter 29 . 6/27/2012
awwww that's lovely
Pyrane chapter 29 . 5/14/2012
Thank you for letting us read your story

***Pyrane***
AuroreD-92 chapter 29 . 4/18/2012
Thank you for this beautiful story.

I very like it.

Thanks.
Keegs chapter 29 . 4/2/2012
O.M.G. I love that story! For several reasons... It was well written, the plot was original (never read one quite like that before), Bella was almost inexistent (I think she is a plain, whiny, attention-seeking b*tch), I liked the DracoXNeville pair (never thought that one could work, but you did a great job here), oh and Luna and Seth are just SO cute together.

Anyway, I didn't check yet, but I really hope you wrote a sequel or one shots related to the story because I don't want to leave it just yet. And if you did not, that's alright, I'll just read your story again
Mary Blackman chapter 29 . 3/6/2012
i loved loved loved this story i hope there will be a sequel where edward and harry get to have a little girl of their own , if there is an update or sequel to this story please send me a link to it. and thank you for this wonderful story
490 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »