Reviews for Starting Over
moonprincess97524 chapter 25 . 1/24/2013
love the letters that the students wrote. Rita's last letter makes me think once again of sheep in doing what they are told in not asking any questions.
moonprincess97524 chapter 27 . 1/24/2013
I really really have to wonder what caused Hermione to go that crazy, was it something that happened durring the war that pushed her over the edge or what? I really love the reactions of the Aurors when Harry told them what would happen if they took Luna with them. I am very very glad that it wasn't Nevile that got hurt but the evil Malfoy.
moonprincess97524 chapter 28 . 1/24/2013
I love the speech that Harry gave to the people/sheep. Yep I said it. the people of the magical world were acting a lot like sheep, allowing the whole problem with the minister to get as bad as it got is very sheep like.
moonprincess97524 chapter 29 . 1/23/2013
Oh wow. This is such a wonderful story. I am going to have to review the chapters individually so that I can express everything, but right now I have to go to bed.
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
excuse me, i happen to LIVE in Africa and its quite nice THANK U VERY MUCH!
Midnight Venom chapter 29 . 10/26/2012
AWEEEEEEEE. GOD, I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. xD OH, MY JOY! 3 It was so brilliant... you did a wonderful job.
Noxnocturnum chapter 29 . 10/22/2012
This was wonderful. I really enjoyed the story and I loved the fact that you actually had a plot not meaningless smut or a sudden "OMG I LOVE HIM!" I would have liked a little bit more backstory on a few things, but I truly enjoyed it. Thank you for entertaining me today.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/24/2012
draco pregnant seriously? that was sick
TenderGraces chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
As the father he can't really ground Harry. One, the adoption isn't official and two Harry can afford to fix it.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/15/2012
Not a bad story and I love little Teddy too.
Keep up the good work and I hope you do more story's one day.

The Crimson Mage.
Tassy Riddle chapter 29 . 7/29/2012
Ohhhhh... Teddy is so cute!
YeCatsJ chapter 29 . 7/5/2012
Great story
Guest chapter 29 . 6/30/2012
sweet
yet again chapter 29 . 6/27/2012
awwww that's lovely
Pyrane chapter 29 . 5/14/2012
Thank you for letting us read your story

***Pyrane***