Reviews for Starting Over
Mary Blackman chapter 29 . 3/6/2012
i loved loved loved this story i hope there will be a sequel where edward and harry get to have a little girl of their own , if there is an update or sequel to this story please send me a link to it. and thank you for this wonderful story
Venus914 chapter 28 . 2/8/2012
I so dislike cliched forgiveness. ( If it were me, those guilty are to be chucked to Azkaban for the rest of their life. Ron should be stripped of his magic and given infertility potion. He is the type of person that shouldn't be allowed to spawn. The Weasleys should be taxed thrice the amount for their betrayal. Hermione should be stripped of her magic, chucked to the muggle world. Her intelligence or smartness should be siphoned and transferred(if there is such a thing) to a more responsible magical person. Her brains should be used for the benefit of the wizarding world. SO that she would be in the muggle world with the brain cell of Ron or Crabbe and Goyle. That is, of course, after 50 years in Azkaban.
Haruna Pan chapter 29 . 2/5/2012
Thank you very much for the lovely story!
MysticBlood chapter 29 . 1/18/2012
it was a long read but i really loved it.

i've been reading different kinds of HP/Twilight fics and i loved every one of them, including yours! you have a very creative plot bunny, lucky you. (:

though, you have some minor grammatical errors here and there. you can still change those small errors.. but all the same, great work.

MysticBlood
KurtandPuck Shippernumber1 chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Love it!
puma007 chapter 29 . 12/16/2011
wooooowwww! I've read your story in a few hours _ I relly really really enjoyed it! great story! great writer! too bad I didn't read this earlier, cause now i've missed the cookies :-( but still enjoyed it so much ;-D!
JlovesGaara chapter 29 . 11/28/2011
Yay, what a great story. I loved every minute of it. Great job! You deserve so many more reviews! *Faved* I love little Teddy. I can just picture the cuteness!
GoldenVXN chapter 29 . 11/14/2011
I loved this story. It was so much fun to read!
slythernightowl chapter 25 . 9/17/2011
I know it's been a while since this has been finished, but I had to stop and review. This chapter has been my absolute favorite so far! It was interesting how you conveyed the viewpoints of the students, their parents, and even those from the Ministry by just letters and Daily Prophet articles. I loved it and it worked spectacularly.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/22/2011
OH MY GOSH! I FINALLY FINISHED THIS! WELL DONE! FULL MARKS! Lmfao no,really, very well done. I actually got a tad misty - eyed towards the end of chap 28(don't know why but I did{giggles insanely and yawns} must've been lack of sleep) actually, I totally enjoyed this and if you ever choose to write a sequel i'll read that too. Keep up the great work! CHEERS!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/22/2011
HeartsDragon chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
Minerva McGonagall is amazing! _

Great chappie!
EmofairyandRainbowfairy chapter 29 . 8/14/2011
I really love this story.
Penny is wise chapter 29 . 8/6/2011