Reviews for Tug of War
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
Just complete it
Best chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is AMAZING robikki is even more amazing
Sian Blue chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
I LOVE IT!:D But i don't understand y Rosalie can't break up with Emmett she's not doing him any favors dating him when she's in love with someone else:/ UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
DNTK chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
I continue to hold out hope that you will one day update this story! I love Roseward and will always love Robkki...
closetcullen3er chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
I happened on this story & I love what you did with the characters! I sincerely hope you keep going. :)
Chaerinnie chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
too cute!
Chaerinnie chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
oooohhh! Getting a little rough huh, edward?
envyme13 chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Too cute... Love thisss sooo much
envyme13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Love this
Team Rosalie chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
I freaking love this story..I'm a rosward fan all the way! Can't wait til' the next chapter and Royce should totally get his ass kicked
roshane chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
if there is one thing in the world i hate its rape...its just disgusting,i think edward should put that rapist in fucking traction in the hospitol or beat the shit out of him!
Kat SaaLe chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
Hi!}

i just read the update... thanks for posting... i was almost crying as i read the chapter... cannot believe what a girl must feel... i do think Royce should pay for what he did! Thanks, again, for the update... hope it doesnt take too long for the next one! ) Take care!
teambellaedward chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
that was great :)
MademoiselleGF chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
THANK YOU FOR WRITING EDWARD/ROSALIE STORIES! I adore them and I'm so glad you do too! Please continue writing! I love this story. Good job!
EdRose chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
OMG... Rosalie and Edward having a secret affair? I didn't see this coming... can't imagine what's gonna happen, please continue your story, as you know, i love it! Thnx for the update!