Reviews for The Road Back
anonymous chapter 7 . 4/29/2016
Hi-
Why did you end this?! Do you think you could add another chapter?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Good story all it needs is a little bella pregnancy by Matthew
FantasmaBella chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Oh no! Talk about leaving us hanging. I see you haven't updated for a while, still, I really enjoyed story so far. Keep going!
EBLoveSong chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
NO! It can't stop here. It definitely can't stop here. Please, keep updating it and finish it, or let someone else adopt this story. But, please, don't let it die when it's getting even better. We NEED to know what happens next. It's been untouched for almost 2 years; way too long. And its such a shame and waste. You need to do something about this, this story is more than worth continuing. Please PM me. Thanks! Loved this story since chapter 1.
EBLoveSong chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
OMG. I cracked up. Tanya is so HILARIOUS. Lol. Yeah, I wish she had known it was Bella, too. She would've put quite a show! Looking forward to more, though I'm dreading te next chapter, coz it's the last thing you updated. :((
EBLoveSong chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Captivating! I bet Edward is making a huge effort being good to Matthew. Poor thing! :c. Hmm, what does Victoria have to do with Matthew? So odd.. Another great chapter!
EBLoveSong chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Awww, well at least that was something. They're progressing. Yay!
EBLoveSong chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Hmmm this is getting more interesting in every chapter, if possible. xD. Amazing job!
EBLoveSong chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Still coming along wonderfully. Cant stop reading! :))
EBLoveSong chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Awwww, Poor edward. He sort of brought it on to himself, but he doesnt deserve that. Loved this first chapter!
Noble Korhedron chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
I'm liking it, but please either (a) update soon or (b) allow this to be adopted?
Kerstin2302 chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
OMG, you can't just stop here. I neeeeeeed to know what happens. PLEASE!
XXBobBobBobBobXX chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
HOLY FUDGE! You need to finish this! I usually hate AU stories, especially when they give me such heart ache, but this is just AMAZING! I love that its not the usual kind of thing where the girl just wont give in to the guy and forgive him, but you add so much more to it, with subplots, and a much better plotline altogether. I love it! You NEED to continue it! PLEASE?
Snickers275 chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Please update!
varukasalt chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
I like the story please update soon