Reviews for alternate ending
Smile12345 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Make a sequel! BTW, why did Creeper lick Trish's cheek...he likes her!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Hehe :3 My brother's name is Trevor xD Cool story bro xDD
Zerousy chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Hell this would have been a great story idea had it continued, I'd love to see this idea played further out. I'd never thought of this idea before so its something completely new. This was awesome and I have to say I would have never thought of this at all so kudos to you!
Legal Humor chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Hm, interesting start. I do hope you continue this.

Legal Humor
KeyKeysagalover4eva chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Omg! That was awesome! PLEASE WRITE MORE AND UP DATE SOON! :)
straha i molchaniya chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
That was a fantastic ending! I hope you continue it!
XxAniketosxX chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This story is really interesting, it disappoints me that you haven't continued it... (

UPDATE FOOL, UPDATE! XD
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
You had better extend this! I'm interested now. And the Creeper needs to know who's the boss. Both siblings deserve to live. Peace out!
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Did you know the Creeper can talk? and he actually does in the movie, but in the deleted scenes? He spoke to Trish and Darry when they were at the house with all the cats. He says "she didn't smell too good". It was really good, your story. Are you going to continue it? Please do!
protector91 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This was a very good what if story. I did not see the creeper being able to talk coming so nice surprise there. Good twist with the creeper's terms. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for more of your stories. keep up the good work.
moon.princess chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
this was amazing! i had to show it to my friend who is in love with the jeepers creepers movie. i read what you wrote at the bottom and i think this should become a full story. you never find good fan fics with the jenner siblings.
Calluna Rose chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Oh please make a full story! There have been alternate endings in the past but this one is the best so far!
rose chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I just finished watching Jeepers Creepers and I beg you to make this a full story! The plot is amazing and I'm sure this would make a wonderful story.
JACK NAIPER chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
HOLY CRAP FINALLY SOMEONE DID THIS! i loved it and i agree with the first reviewer to make it a full story! so take off that complete sticker and continue it (please lol)also ive read stories where the creeper develops a soul and has good in him after all (theres at least a few on this site)this is already a HUGE AU so why not try and redeem the creeper while your at it LOL (just a though im sure you could work it in)
the smell of autumn chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That sounds great. I think you should turn it into a full story and name each chapter after a person he chooses. That would be interesting.

Anyways, it's an amazing one-shot, and I hope that it turns into a full story. It's great, keep going!

-Katie