Reviews for Forever Lovers
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/6
Very cute. A bit confusing in the middle but I quickly grasp what was going on, and the story was cute
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Utter crap! There was no reason for what Draco did and nothing to redeem him, Harry will only get hurt again! Draco is an arse in this fic.
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Aw what a lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
Leslie chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Full of grammatical errors and misspelling. Written in a manner that is unclear to reader. I recommend further editing.
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
ARGH! Jaden is so cute!

Well done, this was adorable.
Sheireen chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
You probably don't want to hear that but I think Harry has forgive Draco to easily. Much to easily!
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aww! Such a sweet story! I'm so glad Draco kept his promise and that Harry took him back! Too sweet!

Kenji Katan chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
So why did Draco do Pansy on graduation night? I would like to know what the explanation would be as to why he did it and why he was with Pansy and going to break up with Harry if he loved him more anyway...and they got back together kinda fast, without talking about it or anything. I am just curious, I really like it, I think it is cute!
the croc chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
That was very sweet but wait- why did Draco cheat in the first place?
Chakahlah chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
wonderfully written. A bit sad, but also happy
Independence aka Indy chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This was cute and fluffy my favorite kind of Harry/Draco.

There were a few problems I thought I should mention. While I love fluff, I don't like 2 dimensional characters. I never explained why Draco was sleeping the Pansy and the fact that a few years later Harry doesn't care or even want to know why.

Also, it was a little confusing when you would switch to flashbacks without warning. A nice and neat way to do this is to put flashbacks in italics or maybe even just separate them with a line like this..

Over all i thought the story was really cute, just needed a little tweaking! I hope you keep writing stories!

3 Julie
HopiZap chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
so will we ever find out why draco was screwing pansy and harry at the same time? i got confused with that:P