Reviews for Just My Luck
Ria0207 chapter 10 . 11/9
Great chapter! :D
Zane chapter 24 . 8/18
Hi. Really been enjoying your story. I dont know if you still check these reviews but I just wanted to let you know that it has been a pleasure reading it. The one thing I wanted to point out to you is that if Alice and Frank are in school why is Bellatrixin prison? Did I miss her arrest somehow? I mean did it happen when Voldemort was killed?
BillBrink chapter 34 . 7/18
I SO enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing your talent.
BillBrink chapter 23 . 7/18
Just a couple of thoughts when the boys were wondering where to sleep; I thought that Harry packed his tent before he was sent back in time, in addition he, of course, has his apartment in his trunk with him.
Helvetica Black chapter 1 . 2/25
Um, it's a bit funny how Luna's called "Mrs. Lovegood." I mean, whom did she marry? Herself? O_O
Jjjjjjiiiopp chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
mamabear7537 chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
Cell phones definitely weren't around in 1977
Jasmine Pearce chapter 33 . 5/27/2014
I know that Harry feels guilty about the death eater children but their fate (or lack thereof) isn't his fault. If the people in charge of things the first time around would have done their jobs a few of those children wouldn't have been born the first time around and, ultimately, it was their parents choices that led to their fate.

Their parents knew that some of the possible outcomes to being terrorist and supporting Voldemort meant death or imprisonment, they still decided to continue their course of action; had they truly cared about anyone but themselves things would have been different but they didn't, do them nothing was more important than their greed and arrogance.

Harry should rest easy knowing that he still gave even their parents more of a chance of redemption then they deserved. He let them choose to fight or stop the path they were on, it isn't his fault they chose a path that led them to imprisonment. These were not men/women who were innocent of horrible actions, they were wrongfully imprisoned, they were forced to join Voldemort (it was a willing choice); all of their actions were done willingly and they never hesitating in taking them, no matter who got hurt.
frankieu chapter 34 . 5/13/2014
thx for writing this story was a great read
chimaera198 chapter 34 . 1/15/2014
Can you write a one-shot about the confusion all around with the people popping up everywhere? It would be hilarious
Lilah chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
Wow, this fanfic is just amazing!
Once I'd begun reading it, I couldn't put it down anymore. I love everything about it, the duels, the pranks, the ending,...
And I really like your writing style!

The only thing that bothered me was that you used Occlumency when it would have been Legilimency Dumbledore used. It's nothing himportant, just a little detail for future works.
moonprincess97524 chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
Oh my... Wow this is just wow. I love the fight.
Olivia chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
This fight scene was, in my opinion, absolutely fantastic.

It was not, as some are, boring or confusing; I was constantly surprised at the next advancement of the battle. It really kept me on the edge of my seat.

Well done :-)
IndigoDragonRider chapter 34 . 5/18/2013
I really like this! It's one of the best time travel fics I've ever read. What I liked best was probably that although harry was extremely powerful, he isn't like in most super harry fics. The power isn't such a big deal or something, or maybe it's just better explained... Anyway, it's great. In most super harry fics he becomes a bit arrogant and egotistical, and can do literally anything, even stuff that's not possible in any way, without any previous explanation or a reason for why he has those powers. In your story it just seems much more plausible. And I think that the marauders were very in character when they found out what Peter does. Their ostracising him was exactly what their canon selves would have done, because while they are awesome people they do have flaws. Again, I adore your story, this is going on my favourites list, and I'm pretty selective about the stories I put there, only the best make it. Thanks so much for providing me with the enjoyment that came with spending an entire day reading this wonderful story.
The403yearold chapter 18 . 5/11/2013
Id just like to say that the locket wouldn't be at the black's house at this time. It may not even have been put in the cave yet either, since regulus want a death eater at that time, and therefore kreacher wouldn't have tested the potion, and yeah. Just saying. Great story though!