Reviews for Just My Luck
infinityismygame chapter 18 . 6/21
Hi! I'm going to be making a sequel to this, but it probably won't be as good. I will give you all the credit as you were the one who made the first story, and make people(Kinda LoL) read this . Thx!
i enjoyed the story, it was fun and different... the denouement though was... odd. I can definitely see the logic involved in saying that the dead come back at their death ages, ish, but the changed / unchanged world just seems... implausible, which is saying something in a magic story.

thank you for sharing but i expect your writing has moved on quite a bit from where it was when you penned this one
not 911 in the uk, certainly not in '77
yeah, mobile phones in 1977... not very likely.. same with laptops.. while they existed they were ridiculously limited and sized
Ria0207 chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
Great chapter! :D
Zane chapter 24 . 8/18/2015
Hi. Really been enjoying your story. I dont know if you still check these reviews but I just wanted to let you know that it has been a pleasure reading it. The one thing I wanted to point out to you is that if Alice and Frank are in school why is Bellatrixin prison? Did I miss her arrest somehow? I mean did it happen when Voldemort was killed?
BillBrink chapter 34 . 7/18/2015
I SO enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing your talent.
BillBrink chapter 23 . 7/18/2015
Just a couple of thoughts when the boys were wondering where to sleep; I thought that Harry packed his tent before he was sent back in time, in addition he, of course, has his apartment in his trunk with him.
Helvetica Black chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Um, it's a bit funny how Luna's called "Mrs. Lovegood." I mean, whom did she marry? Herself? O_O
Jjjjjjiiiopp chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
Likuuj,utgferdeeswwwet
mamabear7537 chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
Cell phones definitely weren't around in 1977
Jasmine Pearce chapter 33 . 5/27/2014
I know that Harry feels guilty about the death eater children but their fate (or lack thereof) isn't his fault. If the people in charge of things the first time around would have done their jobs a few of those children wouldn't have been born the first time around and, ultimately, it was their parents choices that led to their fate.

Their parents knew that some of the possible outcomes to being terrorist and supporting Voldemort meant death or imprisonment, they still decided to continue their course of action; had they truly cared about anyone but themselves things would have been different but they didn't, do them nothing was more important than their greed and arrogance.

Harry should rest easy knowing that he still gave even their parents more of a chance of redemption then they deserved. He let them choose to fight or stop the path they were on, it isn't his fault they chose a path that led them to imprisonment. These were not men/women who were innocent of horrible actions, they were wrongfully imprisoned, they were forced to join Voldemort (it was a willing choice); all of their actions were done willingly and they never hesitating in taking them, no matter who got hurt.
frankieu chapter 34 . 5/13/2014
thx for writing this story was a great read
Chimaera.me chapter 34 . 1/15/2014
Can you write a one-shot about the confusion all around with the people popping up everywhere? It would be hilarious
Lilah chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
Wow, this fanfic is just amazing!
Once I'd begun reading it, I couldn't put it down anymore. I love everything about it, the duels, the pranks, the ending,...
And I really like your writing style!

The only thing that bothered me was that you used Occlumency when it would have been Legilimency Dumbledore used. It's nothing himportant, just a little detail for future works.