Reviews for Slim Chance
ThePotterGeek chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
i really like this. u should keep going with it. as in, write from here on from michael's POV. ur really good at it.
NoLongerAFanfictionReader chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
aw! that was cute
the real Violet Parr chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
aw, poor Michael. Very well-written though, you can sympathize with the guy. Hey Michael! I'm not a princess! I'm available! ; )
werkwrklhklwhadfs chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
AIE! Cool! I need to read more Princess Diaries fanfiction, lol. Anyway, great, I love it!
XxPsychoticPixiexX chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Aw that was so cute! I love it.
yahel chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
that was so good u've got to continue pls!
Redaura chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
lovely! now... since no more mediator... i'm stuck on pd. ;) oh the horror of it...
Havoc chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
I really like this, Michael seemed quite perfect, but I gotta tell you, it's Fargo, ND, not Farge. Like the movie.
Stargirl-rebels chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
kewl
JazzPizza chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Aww. Poor guy.

I would be really depressed now, if I didn't remember how they get together in the end of PiL.
Norwegianne chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
:) Loved it
True Blue Healer chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
I am in awe of your Michal POV's! They kick ass :) I love this one too - I seem to be coming across all your fics today! LoL
hiddenpename chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Aww, the ending is sad! Are you planning on doing more? I think you should! You're a great writer!

I'm about ready to go check you HP stuff out! I write both as well! HP and PD people rule!
pokey chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
you write the best princess diary stories. I love how you do Michael's pov. Great job, you should write more of them.
She's a Star chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Oooh, I love it :) Sounds very Michael-ish.

More?