Reviews for What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?
Kanade-Akaihana chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
What...the...fuck...
He-...and!...wha?!...
No...I can't even...
Spunkay Skunk chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Lelouch always tops. How could you even ask that? It is ABSOLUTE fact that he was meant to rule. Power-top, power-bottom… It’s all about the power! (And don’t ever let anyone else convince you otherwise!)

I personally always prefer Lelouch to be in the active role (like if Lelouch forcefully licked Suzaku instead? Mmm… Forget the Klondike bar!), but I like that he was still commanding and authoritative as his IC self. And, of course, that Suzaku was tentative as his IC self. (Hell yes, he was meant to serve!) The main point here is that Lelouch was still LELOUCH – so much so that I can’t quite say he was being “passive” by ordering Suzaku to lick him. That’s a contradiction! I think that you have their dynamic/personalities down pretty well here, which is sadly rare and why I can appreciate this despite my obsessive Dom-Lelouch faith (but you’ve seen my forum, so you know all about that…)

Anyway, it was sexy and sweet without making Lelouch pouty or meek. ] Rare indeed.
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
After I read this I remembered I've read this a year or two ago k Lol small world still sexy though
Vixenfur chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hot damn. Nice job on this!
AmethystsOnyx chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
iz there a follow up?
Skiperella chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Hahaha! What WOUDLNT Suzaku do for a klonike bar?

This was abosultley amazing :] I loved every lick. every gasp. and every drip ;D

Please make more Suzalulu's in the dear future my darling.

~Keep Writing!

~miki
living.this.lie chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
i LOVED thiss.

the ending made me laugh so hard XD.

ur awesome, didya know that?
Kraughne weekend refugee chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wow. Are you aware of just how expressive your style is? It's pretty good. I think you need to work on your punctuation, but I absolutely love this. The setting was great; who doesn't love the Emperor and his Knight? Um, I didn't know Klondike bars could be so...dirty. xD If I ever get another Klondike bar, I'll make a toast to you. This really is a nice fic. Cheers!
mathue white chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
this is as good of an ecchi in yaoi that i would like to see in Yuri or heterosexual ecchi. good form, its like you feel what they feel. is there something your not telling us?
AcerbusEquinomin56 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
They are out of character, but WHO CARES? This is just so much fun. Viva La Yaoi. This was cute...write more of these.

Good job, perfect miniature.

Acerbus Equinomin
mama-Ichigo chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
ha! I think the FDA would ban that!
Emile Amadare chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Lol that was so entertaining! I LOVE this couple. It gave me a huge spoiler... But it was good :]
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
hehe of course suzaku would do anything for a klondike bar, espically if it includes lelouch!
Asami-chan37 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I dont think I am ever going to think of Klondike bars the same again! haha Awesome job on that fic! I loved it! Klondike Bars...*snicker* hahha

~Asami-chan~
Michi-chi chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
ha that was so cute and funny

i've seen the comercial

they should make a suzu x lulu Klondike comercial

that way more people would buy them

i know i would