Reviews for Delusions of Reality
gleamfang chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Interesting way to bring some story and details of what happens to Squall when we passes out / on in time compression. Although i find it mildly weird that Diablos is a Cook. Although the end was a little rushed with Griever and Lion Spirit but hey pretty good!

Cheers

Ryan Yap
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Hiya! This was a great story! I like it )... I like that the GFs were in castle like if they had their own life and that all that was a dream that he had in the time comprehension after the defeat of Ultimecia, it was a very cool story, well I would like to say more, i don't have too much time, see ya!

-Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly-

*No one can predict the future...*
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
Aww, so cute! Yeah, I can tell that this was your first fic (mostly because it's all the way at the bottom of your profile page, XD) but still, your first is WAY better than my first fic! _

Awesome story!
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
Great chapter! Next one is the last one-I'm excited! _
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
I see some typos and stuff, but other than that this is fabulous! I wonder if Squall has guessed that 'Riona' is 'Rinoa' yet. He isn't acting like it...

Oh, one thing though. At the beginning, Squall is acting extremely rude to Rinoa even though she is allowing his presence in her castle. I don't know for sure, but I don't think Squall would act that way toward a stranger who is being hospitable. He isn't really a snappy person... just antisocial. At least, that's what I think. _
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Aww, poor Rinoa! I still don't understand why sorceresses need to be killed! :shakes head: Rinoa is such a sweetie! Why would anyone want to kill her?

I think this story is very good so far! It's time to read on! _
JayLiyah chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
Aww.. your first fic? I really couldn't tell, but that doesn't take away the the fact that this story was brilliant. Definitely loved the twist that they were in an alternate universe the whole time, and it still tied in with the end. I like that the GFs had bigger roles to play other than fighting.
viiruz chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
Tat waz a sik fic! Four chapterz onli but it waz cool! Awesome!

ForbiddenHeartz
Cerulean Crystal chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
nice didn't thought this would be the ending though.
Cerulean Crystal chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
wow...squall was so cool by the end of the chapter.
Cerulean Crystal chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
it's kinda funny the conversation of the gfs and rinoa and squall.
Cerulean Crystal chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
the storyline 's good.
random reader chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
I read your Delusions of Reality and I liked it very much. But how could Rinoa cast esuna on herself if she was silenced?
dfourthhorseman chapter 4 . 2/22/2004
Brilliant story about reincarnation of the pair. I really think you're just way too good at these short fics. Just one thing, I think you should try to mark parts of this story that are flashbacks with italics or something cause its sorta easy to get loss in the transition otherwise.
Squinoa chapter 4 . 1/31/2004
Beautiful, absolutly beautiful. Made me cry so much.