Reviews for Panchira
SSYM chapter 4 . 5/12
Finished to soon! I love the idea and was hoping you would go further with it
I really wish u wrote sum uke Germany!
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
You need to do mooorrree! Especially a sequel to this chapter.
sayu-chan93 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I think it would work better if you put carnival(Karneval) or fasching instead of Halloween. Those two are german not american and they live in germany. Though a percentag of young germans may have taken to celebrate on halloween it is not the widelyspread thing it is in the states. It is carnival we dress up in costumes for not so much halloween. Halloween is more on the spooky side if anythng at all is done.

greetings from a rather cloudy mid germany
Sayu93
Pls don't take my rant personally. I'm just not a big fan of halloween and it just doesn't fit as the big dress up holiday a german would think of at the drop of a head.
fedoralover101 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Oh how sweet of Little Liechtenstein!
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
the storys were interesting :) are you going to write more?

-christinemay
MusicalPoetess-Is-Not-In-Use chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
OH MY GOD YOU WROTE SOMETHING NEW AND WONDERFUL AND JUST

Eman chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Next kink is cock worship.
Do it.
Please.
Ferro chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Oh man, pity about the reviewer below. But, great story. You really do have incredible writing. Usually when it comes to uniform-fetish fics, I've not been able to understand why the characters do what they do. They seem to come off as a little bit... contrived, or like it was put in there, but the fic isn't all that different for it. WELL. You have converted me, hah. The brothers' relationship is just... breathtaking. Yeah. (Good God that is a cheesy line). You've portrayed them and the whole uniform thing well, it's easy for the reader (like a confuzzled me!) to feel the emotion and power in each of their thoughts and actions between each other. It's also really hot.

Yes this is an odd review, but I am going to post it before I have a chance to change my mind. Goodnight.
The Lemon Squisher chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
This story is not allowed on this website. The Rules clearly state:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

I have reported your story for violating said rule. I think it would be in your best interest to remove it from this website and archive it elsewhere.
Iraqi-Poo17 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
...Good job...My brain melted...It was amazing!
SenkiroWolf chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I keep re-reading this story and can't stop laughing. XD There should be a rated M sequel where Gilbert tests out that new uniform on Ludwig and has much fun ;) Anywho, why did Feli have those numbers on him?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
OMFG I loved this so much! XDDD

When they said Germany wasn't getting raped I was a little disappointed :p *gets shot*

I did feel a little bad for Germany,

but it was so good too! I laughed so much and actually got a little red;

Liechtenstein was so kind to Germany and sweet too.

One of the best fics ever!
vampire-ghostie chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
*joins Gilbert in cackling madly*

Brilliant! This reminds me of a picture I found of our dear German brothers, also dressed in maid outfits. But they looked more manly, and just as delicious~

Favourite part, though, had to be Liechtenstein. Yay for her sewing ability!
Xian Ke chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Ah, this was fantastic! Even though Prussia was a goon and conned Germany into cleaning in a maid outfit, I still loved him in this xD And just the whole maids outfits thing was hilarious~

Keep up the good work! -