Reviews for Harry Potter and the Cullen protectors
xxDreamWalkerxx chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
You haven't updated since 09?!
Emma chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
I like the book u should really update :)
iclemyerlover chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
This is a really good story PLEASE UPDATE!

3 Roxy
ShelbzieSue chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
please update soon
Sapphire Serina Riddle chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
Look I haven't write and updated in a month. Disadvange of not having a computer at home that will take a flash drive nad my dang brother kept bortowing my laptop when I though about it. So don't feel bad. I can't wait until he gets his own.
x-my-immortal-x chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
Just read your full story! Loved it! Update as soon as possi or! :) :) x
Jldaniel chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
i cant wait till u update this story its soo good ]] oh and when u hit yr 10 n 11 u get 8 weeks off not 6 (unless its diff at ur school) ] im in 12 nxt yr so excited! anyways love the story.
Catori Kanti chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
This is a pretty good story but defintly not my favorite from you. Although I would love to see where this goes.
bookworm19065 chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Cool story! But how are they going to blend in if they can't do magic and they don't know anything? And since Bella and Edward can't really be married I think you just made them sibilings?
x-my-immortal-x chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
Love it!

Update soon!

elephunts101 chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
like it.
BlondFangs chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
Again this is awesome :)
Sapphire Serina Riddle chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
Let me guess the other cullen and the pack are going to have to come into the story. Jake can come and burst into the school and cause some student to run as he doesn't care because se's looking of r Nessie. It wouldn be funny if she was in potions and he didn't look in the dugeons.
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
Oh hey i dont think ive read thischpter before! lol.

Anyways, i think luna and hermione should team up! lol.

Your friend forever, forever-gryffindor.
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
I'd be a very good twist if Hermione did find out their secret.

Good plot. Keep it up.

Your friend forever, forever-gryffindor.