Reviews for Of Angels and Devils
PirateQueen28 chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
More please! This is an amazing story!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
I like the story so far but i think u shoiuld make the terrorist part a seprate story the egoist
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS I BEG OF YOU!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
Perfect unf
Strawberry power chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Write about the egoist couple already though I favor the terrorist couple I'm really curious about them, also I thought that it would be funny if you made misaki suddenly (only for a little though) tie up usami and have him tourtre him by touching his wings and stuff like that(I have a messed up mind) and then usami (am I spelling his name right?)breaks free and goes crazy on him then satan walks in and is like, ah heeeeell no (haha) anyway... Um...strawberry out .
0:-) innocent till proven guilty
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
I'm more worried about Shinobu at the moment and what he's going to have to deal with
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Love this couple to bits
na-ka-ma284 chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Please please continue this story! It is such a brilliant and sweet story, I rarely read something like this! And Misaki should stay with Usagi, it's just so funny and sweet between them!
They should stay together, please continue!
Animegirl1226 chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
When is the next chapter coming out!
I'm anxious to find out what happens!
Kay-Say chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
OMG I LOVE IT! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! DON'T STOP WRITING!
Utada 15 chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
i looooooooooooooooove this so much! but omg i dont know WHAT im gonna do now that im gonna have to wait, i NEED the next chapter please!
by the way, i just LOVE the story you came up with! even my friend (who read it with me) is hooked, so yeah if the next chapter doesnt come soon who knows how big of a riot will start! (jk jk, but still... next chapter PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE !)
SilentTemptation chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
...FINISH THE AWD AMN STORY...please. Love your work and think this is a great idea for the pairs. Great job...finish it or I will find you
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
hey! it becomes 2 fuckling year! and you still not shared that promised "sooner than 2 months" chap! you wanna raping?
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
hihihih i love it! *devil horns appear* they are damn cute XDD (damn XD) they are like a devil and angel (XDDD) i love it that way :D keep going for gods-satans sake (XDDDDDD)
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
ahahah! tell usagi-san about takahiro while misaki with him! it will a wonderful scenary!