Reviews for Surviving Love
Flint2008 chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
Great story. It was very emotional but ended on a very happy note. Good luck on your next story.
White Hunter chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
Good work on this story, can't wait to see what will happen within the next chronicle that you are creating.

Rogue Rover chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
This was a great story. I'm glad that Ariel was alright. Keep up the good work.
Phoenix710 chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
A beautiful ending, and I loved Axel and Ariel's duet at the end. Great job on this story, and I'll be watching for your next one.
Flint2008 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Great combat and excellent reunion.
White Hunter chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
good work on this story Silver, I'm glad Ariel is alright, but how on earth did she survive that explosion within the hellecopter? Update as soon as you can.

PS: I'm am doing just fine and I just enrolled myself within ACAD so that I could get better in my art skills.

Phoenix710 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
You did a great job here, especially with Axel and Ariel's reunion. As I've said, if you need any inspiration or insights on how to improve your writing any further (It's already really good), look through my fics again, or Merigirl's stories.

Wonderful job, and I'll be watching for the last chapter.
Rogue Rover chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
Things are really getting interesting. I wonder what the discovery is, but I think I may have an idea.
ROVERGIRL05312014 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Awesome idea. Great story so far. I've read the rest; the suspense is killing me about what happened to Ariel. Keep it up! :)
Flint2008 chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
Good chapter. It was definitely emotional. I might be right from before by the way the chapter ended, but I will wait and see if I am right. Keep it up and can't wait to read the rest.
Flint2008 chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
It was a touching moment, but since you mentioned part of this scene from the beginning, it was predictable. I think I may know what REALLY happened to her. ;) But I will just wait and see if I am right.

Otherwise, keep up the good work.
White Hunter chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Hmm...I don't know what to say about this chapter, but I do have one thing to say. I'm not going to review any of you're chapter for a while for I'm just going to read on and see what happens when the end of this chapter comes near, alright?

Flint2008 chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Interesting concept you have going so far. Hope it doesn't get TOO bad later on, though.
White Hunter chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Boy, Axel's dream is getting more complicated by the minute, and I wonder what Doctor. Hubert's last suggestion might be. Update as soon as you can on this one.
Rogue Rover chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I liked how you began the story. I wonder what is going to happen next. Keep up the good work.