Reviews for Between Two Dragons
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
I love This pairing !
Ruby of Raven chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Ha! I loved it! XD Wish there was more!
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Love it :D
nieka1995901 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Absolutely loved it!
CarzyNinja chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Love it, there should be a second to this! :)
Coolaloo chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Lol! Poor Yami. x3 Thank you for the two-shot!
Elemental Ink chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
*eye twitching* wow

That was by far one of the best lemons I have ever read! Seriously, that was amazing. I love Prideshipping, and adding Seth to the mix just makes it twice as great! Man, Yami is so lucky XD Great work - I'm off to read the rest of your work now

Brat Priness chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Bronwen Ackeley chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
By far this is one of the best one-shots I've ever read.

To say the least, your characters are very well played. Somehow, you managed to keep them very real and very in-character despite all the going-ons. Along with steady characters, the fact that it's almost all smut amazes me because readers actually get a small hint of a plot, buried somewhere beneath. I'm not sure how, but there's a dynamic feeling to the story and I got the sense that it was actually complete and not just a hollow sex fiction. It actually feels like there's a plot somewhere, which makes the story even more readable.

However, if I had to use one word to describe this fiction it would be: addictive. I've uploaded it to a files application on my iPod and keep it there. There's just something about your story that's addictive. I re-read over bits and pieces and it's like I'm reading it for the first time, every time. I just love it to bits.

Excellent piece.

darkcat Smith chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Poor yami can't catch a break
Niwaki chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
nice and creative
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
i like it
Flowing Tears chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Alright I read about 13 of your stories now and it has to be said; you should stick a pretty feather up yer bum cause you are one of the best Yaoi writers I have ever encountered. You rock, keep on rocking!

Oh and I did the test, I'm a chibiSeme... that doesn't make sense I'm off to read more of your stories.
VampyreChildLynx chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
...WOW, eh nyeh nyeh...*regains intelligent thought*

Ok now for a real comment. *twitches from aftershock*

Usually when I read fanfiction on this site I think "Wow, great idea, but damn I wish this person was a better writer"

I am extremely happy that I have no cause to think that about you!

WOW! I went to your site and I plan to read all your fiction and I hope you never stop. I hope that my fiction progresses so that it reaches this level!_