Reviews for Way Back Into Love
Lazy Gaga chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
Ah! I loved this from start to finish! Sweet ending, and wonderfully mysterious all the way through! Fantastic job!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
Aww... I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! So cute! XD
LightAngelHiroko chapter 12 . 3/13/2011
Awesome story! I loved it! You did an amazing job portraying the characters true to their personalities, wonderful story!
crimsonsnow chapter 12 . 1/16/2011
aww :3

They're together at last!
InkWave chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
Fantastic. I loved how everyone at Tokyo U didn't know anything. It just kept on going as the mystery got bigger and bigger. Cute romance, very Fuji like.
yume229 chapter 12 . 8/7/2010
nice fic! too bad Fuji lost again in the last match... But still it was great that Tezuka is taking Fuji with him!
Yellow Gummybear chapter 12 . 7/25/2010
*squeals*

DARN CUTE

I LOVE HOW EVERYONE DIDN'T KNOW THAT FUJI WAS SEIGAKU'S TENSAI

If I was there, I would have shouted at them
umi chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
wow... that's a good one!

in fact, its been a long time since the last time i actually read a tezufuji fic that i actually liked.

keep it up and hope to read more from you!
Ayantiel chapter 12 . 8/27/2009
I LOVE this story the way you described the tennis match was brilliant! :D I couldn't stop reading :3 favourite for sure! SEQUEL SEQUEL! :D
cassie chapter 12 . 8/25/2009
oh gosh. "oh, well, I guess that explains a lot." this really got me. hahahaha!

let's see...i love the ending. it's so precious! and also how fuji won that suspense-ful match yet they had another one and tezuka won that. well, good enough for me.

so sad this fic is done. i'll have to find something else to look forward to. hehehe great job on this!
KuroNeko114 chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
I cant believe its over!

I really, really! LOVE this story!

love love love love

From the plot to the setting, the characterizations, EVERYTHING!

Dont stop writing wonderful TeFu kay?Awesome!
myao0624 chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
really really nice, i still have this fuzzy feeling in my stomach and goofy smile. thank you very much for sharing. "bows"
Syuusuke chapter 11 . 8/24/2009
Sorry -.- I wanted to review your other chapters, too

but I wasn't there when you uploaded them -.-

Your end of the story is really cute o It is somehow sad that this story is over ;_; I love this story

(hope you write again some PoT ff)

now I don't have to sit before my computer and wait for the next chapter anymore... I think I was really excited when I saw a new chapter online :) Maybe too excited lol

(you need fifteen hours form Germany to Tokyo?)
WhiteEnsigma chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
So sweet! Tezuka invited Fuji to live with him forever. Its a nice story. Good Job!
Kals chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
I'm impressed. This story really exceeded my expectation. I had a lot of fun, thanks to you. So thank YOU. Very much. I'll be waiting for your next stories _.