Reviews for Harry Potter and The Fullmetal Alchemist
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Nice ending.
Kazaru13 chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Poor Ed, even after all that he doesn't really get Al back... cruel, but a great story!
Amazingly unique chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
This fic was really something special. I usually do not like flashback stories, but this one was done beautifully. Superbly written, with a unique and facinating storyline. I have no idea why I started tearing up when Ed was describing Huges, but there you have it. I must admit, I have mixed feelings about Al becoming so much younger than Ed in the end. The entire FMA tried to portray them as equals, but this changes that. You really managed to convey a lot of introduced character's personalities and relationships with Al in a very short period of time, which shows your crazy writing skills! Respect man! I LOVED this story, and I really cant properly express my amazement at your skill in writing, and your fabulous imagination to dream this story up. Thank you so much for writing this!:D
Millenie chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
¡Que bonito! ¡Me encanta! ¡Es precioso!
El capitulo final me ha emocionado :')
DarkDOLLYumi chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Great story! XD
LadyLasa chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
I read this after I saw a recommendation for it, and I'm so glad I did.

Your characterization is absolutely wonderful and the storyline was intriguing. You did an excellent job with this. It was a fantastic read. Well done.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Here's a point that should rule Al out as a Horcrux; a Horcrux is, by definition, a part of a split soul that is bound to an object or being through magical means. Since Al's soul was bound to the armor through alchemy and contains his entire soul, Al can't be a Horcrux :3 Took me ten minutes to sort that out, but now I'm rather pleased about it.
TheMoreThenHalfWaterAlchemist chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Tch, my mind is saying its a cliffhanger, but my eyes are saying that its the end of the story. But it doesn't say 'Completed'...
The-Alizarin-Possum534 chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
This must be the most truly heart-warming fanfiction, or at least amongst them. My vision was blurred by my tears when I read that part with Hughes and, respectively, the last sentence of the story. It was a great honor finding and reading this. Just goes to show how much I've been missing in the past couple of years! Once again, it was wonderful to have read this. Thankyou.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Fma ALWAYS makes me cry ( ; _ ; )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
-Notes that FMA backstory is longer then HP- *・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*
InuTrickster chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
Whydoes everyone keep making al lose his memory? The movie did it and you did. I love the story but I'm sad the Al we all know and love is gone *sniff*
BeyondMyReach chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
Beautiful and amazing to read. I really like how you told the story using flashback. The epilogue was good too, except that I thought the fight between Colin and Al was a little sudden and random. Other than that, good job.
Infinitechange chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
So sad but awesome story!
Aubrey-Sky-Blue chapter 7 . 8/21/2011