Reviews for Blue
CatGirlFireflare chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That's...That's...beautiful, it makes me feel seren and overfilled with joy!
Consuelo Higdon chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
It is very rare to find me without words, and this nearly pushed me to the brink of that rarity. I have only compliments, and to name all of them would take far too long, so I will leave you with this:

This is beautiful and very calming. a perfect read for someone who is troubled.
TyLeeChan chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Aww...that was really sweet. Even if I don't believe Blurr is offline XD

But seriously, your details into Bumblebee's ever thoughts make it very intriguining and willed me to read on. And all the SarixBB moments made me happy. Man they are so cute together.

Altogether, a sweet little story. I wish I could write sentimental like you.
Game Master Blake chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Fascinating, very fascinating...I too have a large amount of admiration for the color blue. In fact, everytime I played a stage in Sonic CD that had LOTS of blue stuff in the scenery, I went into a bit of a dreamy state and thought, "Wow...so much blue...I'm in Heaven..."

(blinks rapidly for a moment) Wait, did I just say that out loud? Uhm...pretend you never heard that.

To the subject of this rather colorful one-shot - I loved it. There's a lot of magic behind the color blue. Heck, in our world, we see a lot of blue. It makes up the sky, the oceans, and even some of the buildings forged by the hands of mankind. And whenever I stare at something colored blue for a while, there's this sense of serenity...that, and it's also the fur color of a favorite character of mine, Sonic the Hedgehog, but that's getting off the point, I think.

All in all, this was a fantastic piece. Wonderful job! (favorites this one-shot) See you in your next story!
CarlieHitachiin chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Good job!
27's Fury chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Oh this was nice!~ I liked it a lot!~
yoog chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That was good, I enjoyed it.
Fastern chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Very sweet. I adored Bumblebee's thoughts and insights, and the small hint of Sarbee.
EvilBlackBunny chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Wow... this is great. You've got a great style and some good ideas. This actually made me think... which many fic's don't get me to do. Please keep writing. :D