Reviews for When I Opened the Door
tirra.storm chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This really needs another chapter. Loved it!
calligraphyGear chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Really good! Please update!
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
RANDOM person D chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Hey! Love, love, loved it! I liked how Haruhi didn't even get to say anything... everyone denied for her. :) What if Buffy didn't just leave? I would really love it if you continued the story.. please? *Uses Tamaki's puppy eyes*
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
wouldn't Haruhi developing super strength start to cause problems eventually.
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
lol. im a fan of ohshc and buffy so this was pritty good. have you read the buffy sesason 8 comics. i thought this was funny. lols. im adding to my favs
Killy Cheesestake chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was an incredible story! You captured the Buffy style perfectly and melded it flawlessly and hilariously with one of my manga/anime favorites!
Termia chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
WOW, this story was amazing. I really hope you will continue with it. I really wonder if Buffy will ever find out haruhi's a girl now... please continue writing this
Angelycious chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Damn that was funny. Lolz, I could totally see Kyouya and the others being some sort of supernatural big bads. Pls say there will be more? Please?
zotlot chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I would love to see Buffy vs the Host Club. Expecially Honey and Mori! The six of them they would make the most epic Big Bads ever! Even if it was only to protect Haruhi from Slayer-dom...
Ayala-chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
No! Hikaru! Kaoru! Don't Touch Buffy! She'll stake you! Lol. Great story. I like the interaction between Buffy and the Host Club. It's so funny how she had mistaken Tamaki's name for Tomatoe Soup. XD I hope to read more soon.
bowtiesandsuspenders chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
*laughter non-stop* That was a really funny story. I am in love with your writing. Great story! xD
night animal chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This is very enjoyable, and I think you got the characters just right! More, please?
worriorbookwyrm chapter 1 . 10/30/2009

Hilarous. Thank you.
queenofrandomfandom chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
haha, totally awesome! u captured both fandoms styles perfecttly, excellent!