Reviews for The Radiant
alreynolds13 chapter 42 . 5/25
This story completely swept me off my feet and didn't let me go until the last chapter. I'm blown away by how you perfectly developed a relationship between these two, and how Lucius slowly dropped his emotional walls with Ginny. Also, holy hell, that smut! I saw you ask at one point if you were writing too much smut, and I don't think you were at all! In fact, when stories start out with smut so early on, I always fear that then they'll stop writing the smutty scenes as the story goes on, or the smut will be repetitive. That wasn't the case at all with this story! Each smut scene had its own tone and purpose to further along the plot, and I think it's brilliant how you balanced the smut with the fluffy and angst. You are a fabulous writer, and I'm honored to have had the chance to read this glorious fic!
annapsarudaki chapter 3 . 12/3/2017
Let the games begin!
annapsarudaki chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
Hahaha Lucius! Writing a letter like that!
The last paragraph was very beautiful...
The Desert Dancer chapter 42 . 1/22/2017
Wonderful story :)
aliduck chapter 42 . 11/8/2016
Thank you, I enjoyed reading your story. Glad it all ended happily for Lucius and Ginny.
aliduck chapter 30 . 11/6/2016
Oh.
Not sure how I feel about this.
Seemed very sudden and rather jarring coming so swiftly after Lucius' blurted out comment about whether Ginny would be willing to have his baby.
aliduck chapter 29 . 11/6/2016
This chapter was amazing, your portrayal of such raw emotion was stunning.
Wheel of Fish chapter 42 . 5/1/2016
Oh, goodness. I don't know whether you even visit this site anymore, but it wouldn't be fair for me to devour all 42 chapters and not leave a review. This is probably the hottest fic I have ever read, and yet it was certainly not lacking for plot and character. I will now proceed to mourn the inactivity of yet another fabulous author...
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 42 . 1/16/2016
I only have two words- OH, MERLIN! This was so riveting with the starting relationship of GW/DM and the shift was done very nicely. I found the whole story to be very canon and realistic. The problems and interactions between them were perfect in this story. Many times, stories gloss over issues or tie everything up in too neat of a package, but the fact that the family wasn't on board or that Narcissa showed up to the manor in an icy but authoritative way gives the story a more realistic feel. You did a fantastic job bringing their relationship together, leaving their flaws intact, and keeping their reactions true to themselves. There were some points that were dark and others that were fluffy, but they all mixed into an intricate and believable tale. I commend you on a job well done! Thank you!
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 42 . 7/28/2015
What a beautiful and unsual story to read. It was such a surprise to read about this couple. I really enjoyed this story. How you managed to develop their characters after what they went through in canon. I'm really, really glad that they had a happy ending. Thanks for sharing it with us and I have clicked favorite story!
Kitivi chapter 42 . 7/8/2015
This story is so wonderful. I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews.
Adrianna White chapter 42 . 1/5/2015
I know I'm late to the game with this one but I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Well done. As if I needed anything else to make me love Lucius Malfoy any more. You cruel and wicked writer you.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/21/2014
I think that was one of the best witten story I've ever read.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
They are an interesting pairing.

I love it!
Blumenkasten chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
I really like the atmosphere you create here. Chapter one was fine, but this one is a lot more special.