Reviews for Archangels
It's also not accurate in that, at the battle you depicted, there was no longer a single ("The") Slayer for Harry to be assigned to protecting. ;-)

The Slayer essence moved on from Buffy during first season when Buffy drowned. Another potential was called, but lasted only briefly, after which Faith Lehane was called and it was she who remained "THE" Slayer until just prior to that final battle.

At that point, by way of a ritual employing the Scythe, ALL potentials were called so that there ceased to be a single ("THE") Slayer. Just how many Slayers there were worldwide at the time I don't know, but over a dozen participated in that battle.
jslee102 chapter 1 . 7/29
That was a really interesting one shot. Glad that you shared it. The actual Angels and demons fighting reminded of some Christian novels i have read
Mandalore Requiem chapter 1 . 6/2
Amusing.
Kail990 chapter 1 . 4/10
I find it unfortunate this is only a 1 shot, it's really well written en holds a lot of potential
Ghel.Rangel chapter 1 . 3/16
write more of this one please
Cakes85 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Amazing story! I know you said this was a one shot but did you give someone permission to continue it?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Epic chapter
NhaTrang chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
This is a one shot? Oh thank God. Because this SUCKS.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Nicely done! *applauds*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I want moar! (But it's k take your time)
Difdi chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I can buy the Watchers spewing that propaganda lie about the Slayer being the only one to stand against the forces of darkness, but an angel? Unlikely.

The fact that Xander was fighting those forces of darkness too proves it is a lie.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Great story. Sarah seems awfully friendly with Harry.
saint21 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Oneshot, really? Come on!
kildar2010 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013