Reviews for Wesley Knew
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
J'aime et je comprend le sentiments car quand il est arrivé il n'avait eu aucun respect et je vois bien une scène avec certaine similitude sauf le bisou car à ce a moment la elle est avec Angel bien que je déteste le Bangel je le prefere au Buffy/ Giles car surtout à ce moment-là Giles la trahi et mis sa mere en danger j'ai toujours du mal a voir Buffy pardonné cette acte car Giles la trahi.
goodolrupes chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
*flails* i have a love-hate relationship with one-shots.

I love to hate their SHORT LENGTH!

otherwise, loved it. XD
ivywatcher chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
A great portrait of Wesley; he too often gets miscast and flattened in fanfiction, but you do him justice here. The tone of the thing just feels right.

As for the b/g element, I love the picture you paint of them, especially the first part with all the little ways Giles and Buffy interact. I don't necessarily agree with the high school romance aspect; somehow I doubt it ever would have gone that far, and I think that the watcher/slayer bond between buffy and giles was enough to exclude wesley, romance aside. But the way you paint it here, I can almost believe it. :P

All in all, this was great short with fantastic characterization. Going in the C2.