Reviews for 5 Different Immortalities of Jack Harkness
Royal Lady Emma chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
"Jack rolled over, grabbed Ianto's vacant pillow and dropped it onto his face. Clearly, Ianto would not be able to find him now thus disguised as bedding"

Hands-down this is one of the funniest images I think any writer has ever created for my brain! Jack acting like a little kid - if I can't see Ianto, then Ianto can't see me - it's just so funny and so real.

Such a marked contrast to the horror of option #1 - eternity locked in a TW cell - it's almost as bad as being left alone on Satellite 5. Option #3 showed an ugly, vengeful Jack, who's lost his humanity. The hope of a shared eternity with Estelle in #2 is wonderful, as is the thought of Jack living a family life with Alice & Stephen in #4.

But option #5, a short life with Ianto, living and loving through each day together, filling each night with as much love and promise as possible - this one is my favourite Jack, the one I know I've come to love and rely on. Thank you!
Deanna-Jade chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
loved these. alot. one and five were my favourites, 'cause they're complete opposites, but are both major parts of Jack's makeup. you wrote it extremely well :')
Tracyann45 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
That was really good,

hm interesting to say the least
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Brilliant! I love the mix of positive and negative outcome, and the endweighting of the positive with Ianto.

Gx