Reviews for The Sith and the Smuggler
brooklynturtle chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
You watch Andy Griffith, don't you. :D
Iregretthissomuch chapter 14 . 12/7/2011
I laughed so hard the first time I read this story! It's just brilliant! Idiot Luke is hilarious, and my favorite line is Obi-wan's about staying away from the Dark Side. XD And Mara Jade was Honeybh'aer? How could I not see it? I'm so stupid!
Feverant Wishes chapter 14 . 9/3/2010
Did you know there was a Smokey and the Bandit 2?
IrrelevantIsKey chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
Haha...I love the subtleties! I loved the Ponty-Ack, and the Tranzam and all of the throwbacks to movie quotes...it was very smart. Suprisingly, I like dopey Luke. It's cute! Very good job!
Nadejsda chapter 13 . 4/1/2010
Hey,

After reading this fic I think it's one of the best Star Wars fictions I've ever read.

Lot of funny sentences made me laughing (Chewie is so funny), and I particularly loved the moment when Luke said he hates dustbunnies (I have read Stephen King's book, Dolores Claiborne a few weeks ago), the all fiction was really good.

Want to gratz you about that, I really enjoyed reading it.

(sorry for mistakes, I'm French. But now love reading in english tehehe)
chibikaty chapter 14 . 11/10/2009
Hilarious! I rather like to twist of Palantine mistaking Corran for Vader's son, now that you've explained that with the epilogue. Makes me wonder how that will turn out...
GWHH chapter 11 . 10/15/2009
i laugh so hard at that yoda ad, i got tears in my eyes, good one
GWHH chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
love how you made old ben a crazy drunken hillbilly moonshiner
GWHH chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Now that the most orginal idea I have seen for a story in a long time. great idea and job
Ginaaaa chapter 14 . 9/17/2009
"I've been married five times," she replied, unconcerned. "What do I know about keeping promises?" Awesome line.
ILDV chapter 14 . 9/17/2009
Good.
Ginaaaa chapter 13 . 9/4/2009
I would have never guessed that Honey was Mara, and I love that Han and Leia are getting married. I'm sad this is over, but is was hilarious and great, so maybe you'll do a sequel?
HanSolo2987 chapter 13 . 9/3/2009
This has been a good fun story! Loved the scene with Luke hiding in the closet and Han's unexpected proposal.

Sequel perhaps?
darthluna01 chapter 13 . 9/3/2009
Oh, dear. I shouldn't eat when reading this. A good ending to a hilarious story. But once again, Poor Corran! I'm wondering whether this will have a possible sequel, being that you seem to have a start with this epilogue.
ILDV chapter 13 . 9/3/2009