Reviews for Strife
Incubus chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
this fic is...

TOTALLY BEYOND FANTASTIC! T_T *tears of joy*
razorstar90 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Hi, it's been years I know but I LOVE this one short. I wish it was longer and I wish you wrote more with this couple. Please do. Peace and love to you and yours
This is getting old chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I like the Reeve/Yuffie scene at the end. You don't have to change it, really!
arandomteenager chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Too lazy to login haha. Ive read this story before and am reading it again. I love it. You really really keep Cloud and Tifa and everyone in character and that is so hard to find among the fanfiction community. Great pacing-you really did build up Cloud's strife (love the title!) so the reader felt it too. And I love the way you wrote the sex scene-subtle yet we knew what was going on.

Overall great writing. Lovely ending. Great story. Well done my friend :)
randomteenager chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Appropriate title for what poor Cloudy goes through hahaha. Nice :)
Majestic-Space-Duck chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Great fic. I liked that you kept Cloud fairly in character. You described his stress, tension and attempts at restraining himself very well - I really felt it building up to the end. Favourite line/s: "His body shouldn't have shuddered like that when she said his name. He shouldn't have had to bite his lip and pretend he didn't hear her while he tried to compose himself."
sakR9 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
The Reefie part was fine, I really liked it :)

This fic was good too, really nice idea, kinda what I always think, and the characterization was good!

Thanks for it!
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
brilliant
bananafrappe chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
hur... i thought i was going insane while i was re-reading this AGAIN. i love this fic so much, i read it like every other week. anyway, i started noticing things that got added and changed and i was all O.o how did i miss all of this stuff? ive only read the thing like fifty times... but then i got to the new yuffie/reeve bit and i was like oh. you edited it. XD im an idiot. anyway, i love this fic quite a bit and i would like to commend you on a job well done.
Xaras chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I read this a little over half a year ago and I loved it to death :D Probably the best Final Fantasy fanfic I've read...ever. I love the song "Creep" by Radiohead, it's very emotional.
ladyshalott chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This was just so, so, so CLOUD. Loved it. Faved.
mintbanana chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Okay, I can honestly say that I really do love this story. I should have reviewed it before now, but for one reason or another, I haven't.

This is one I find myself reading and re-reading every time I need to get myself back in the writing groove, and so much of it is so perfect. Except, and I say this with absolutely no harm or offence meant in any way, the ending. I don't know, I just think that the ending was perfect without tacking on the Yuffie/Reeve scene at the end. It just didn't gel for me. Other than that though, this is a fantastic piece of writing, and I'll continue to read it every time I need a pick-me-up.

Great job.
NeverLookBackSamurai chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I think I just bled my last drop from a nosebleed. WOW. Goodness, this is just what I needed to keep me going through schoolwork. Excellent story, especially syntax. Definitely going on my favs list.
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
*grins* this was wonderful darling! Very different, with Cloud turning into an alcoholic and all, but very good! the angst was well done. And the ending totally made me lol! I love that though, that Reeve doesn't need an excuse to fuck her up against a wall *giggles*
StrawberryMerry chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I really like this. It was hot. :)