Reviews for A Beautiful Lie
Model314 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
For a few lines... I was worried.
Definitely a good read and I liked how ambiguous it was until the reveal
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Oh man for one moment I thought Ash is marrying some other girl... But story is awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
You are awesome! This is awesome! Everything is awesoooome! ;)

But for real I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Awesome up the good and misty are perfect and made for each other.
sunny.raindrop chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I thought it was going to be May who was jealous, to be honest. But she belongs with Drew, of course. Poor Dawn... But I can't say I'd want it any other way.
Unicess chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Aww! I love your work! You are so talented and though I am sad you are not writing fanfiction anymore, I'm so happy you got started on your other work! Good luck out there!
Jemzyboz chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Wow beautiful vocabulary and emotion!
Yankee718 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
The way this story started and ended Really got my attention you had me going that the entire time Misty was the one that had her heart broken i give this story a 10 out of 10 Bravo
Kasumi Ayuzawa chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
For one moment I was Like What The Hell? Ash marrying someone else...! At the end I was relieved... a good AAML fic..
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh, and by the way, I so enjoyed reading all the love-lost angst in this one shot... You did an excellent job on those parts. With all those thoughts and emotions coming from Dawn, things so bittersweet yet sadly beautiful are what made this piece a wonderfully-written one. But really, loving someone who doesn't feel the same way has got to be the hardest thing a girl has to face in her life... maybe. :) But hey, sorry... but Pokeshipping/AAML for life, still!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
A beautiful lie... definitely the best way to describe it, especially from Dawn's view. That is what it is. That is how it has been from the start, and so that is how it will stay. And yeah, Dawn is young, so you can totally see her having that Ash crush full on (that is why there's something called Pearlshipping), but we all know who the unmatched girl is in the soon-to-be Pokemon master's heart, right? She and the other girls may come pretty close, but not nearly there... and May obviously belongs with Drew, so yeah, she, too, is out of the question.

Oh, no! I know that you will make it Misty from the beginning to the very end of this fic. And guess what? I love, love, love this piece! Wooh! Awesome one!
Renegade chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I think I've always been a Cavaliershipper, but I didn't know it until just now. Moreover, I think your right about Dawn being naive enough to have a slight crush on Ash, and I cannot stand Advanceshipping either. It's just so...ugh. Nevermind. I'm sure you understand. Now, here's what I think of your fic: fabulous, amazing, perfect, spectacular, and the list could go on. I love angsty little one-shots like this and you delivered. The title was spot-on (wonderful album), by the way. It was realistic. Excellent!
AuricEspeon chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow, you're really good at this. Good job! It's kind of like a cliff-hanger, though. I can't see who's speaking until Gary comes in.
animal-luver8153 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I love how this story is both angsty and very romantic at the same time. Though I admit I did sneak ahead a little to see who was narrating it. (completely my bad) Anyway, I loved the way you used the actions of the characters to describe the scenery and how you didn't have Dawn repeat what she was thinking over and over again like some stories might do. Excellent work! :)
FacingLoveEmbracingMelody chapter 1 . 3/15/2011