Reviews for PTNW High School
XXilikecatsXX chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
cool
blood as soft as silk chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
loved it. Thanks for the update. Can't wait to find out more about Roxas dreams.
Nekotsubasa chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
I like the story. It's interesting, and I'm curious about what Marly and Larxy are planning.
annasm chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
Oh? what's going to happen? The organisation aren't evil are they? Can't wait for the next chapter :D
BreakBeauty chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
Wow. This is pretty interesting so far. I wanna know what happens in that dream though! -_-

I look forward to your next update:D
XxGoodGirlGoneTobixX chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
That was SO CUTE! X3 omgosh i loved it GOOD JOB lol Zexion singing oh and awesome choice of song i can totally see Dem and Zexion singing to that! i was kinda hopin theyd kiss at the end XDD oh well it was awesome!
blood as soft as silk chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
hmm, this get more and more interesting every time you update. so many, many questions... also, i noticed a lot more sora in this chapter! xD sweetness! also, i loved it when axel kissed roxas. but one thing that baffles me is why zexion won't let roxas and axel like each other. i mean, he and dem seem pretty sute together. i wonder what was up with the whole cloud situations, besides reno. and what were Roxas dreams trying to tell him. well thanks for the lovely update and i can't wait to read more! xD
blood as soft as silk chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
awws that was so adorable! xD It was funny how demyx tried to run into his house blindfolded! Lol That could be very dangerous with my porch. Zexion and Demyx was awesome, and its funny how Axel and Marluxia were having a loudest cheer contest. Lol Maybe Demyx will get more from Zexion for his bday. x3 Lol thanks for the update!
blood as soft as silk chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
Lol! poor Demyx, he doesn't want to be lost in a car with Axel! Lol Marluxia sure scared Demyx, that's fer sure! I like how Roxas convinced Zexion to sing at Demyx's birthday. I wonder what song he will sing. Love this chapter and can't wait for more! Thanks for the story so far!
Namine Rose25 chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
thats kinda creepy but i like it can't wait for the next chapter
blood as soft as silk chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
hmm definitely interesting, can't wait for the next chapter.
Sound Slayer chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
oh. this is nice. i love it. another school thing.

so, you made up some of the names? that's cool.

like the way you do the story.

it's very very interesting to read.

wait, is this yaoi? i'm sorry. i'm very clueless at times.

i can only tell it's yaoi if there's an Axel-Roxas pairing.

other than that, i am an idiot.

anyways, and the way you make the characters move and act.

it's just all too real.

can't wait for the next update!
chesca13321 chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
wait..does that mean that all the others are their real somebody names? like axellea, zexionienzo, etc..

hmm oh well. oh, and what does ptnw stand for? i was thinking of something like _that never was. lol, idk.

so good job so far! lol yay! i will definetly keep on reading

]
Suzushina Yuriko chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I wonder why people haven't reviewed this yet, this seems like it's gonna be a decent story. Your writing style is pretty good, too. I'll be watching this story because Organization XI as a high school seems rather interesting.