Reviews for Change of Hearts
Parnita chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
Byakuya confession was heart melting... It left me in a pile of mushiness!
I looooved this story, it had good plot, my favoured pairing..!
Thank you for the wonderful story!
under.that.sun chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Awww. like the biggest awww in the world (though the end was a little... I don't know like in those cheap romantic movies? But it's not bad, I loved it! -)... Is this Change of Hearts program is real? 'Cause if it is that's just so freaking cool... I absoliutly loved how everything was placed the speaches the actions... everything was so realistic! If not the characters I would mark this as a whole different piece from Bleach... :D

All in all this was so fucking good! Great job! -
Guest chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
This was really good except i will say that Byakuya acting cheesy scared me just a bit
Guest chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
I loved How sweet it was. And the last Part with the dad had me dying
LoreleiJubilation chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Good plot.
Fled chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
I think this is one of my most favorite stories out there, the story speaks to me and the sweetness adds a great comfort, and I think that is enough to make a story great! Thank you! :)
Gin Ichimaru Awesome chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
*claps like crazy* amazing amazing! :'D very good job!

Gin Ichimaru
Love Psycho chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
I'm glad I decided to pick this up and read it. Totally worth it.

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you! Thank you for the wonderful fic!
yin13147 chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
I must say, this story caught my attention since I read the summary. You sure know how to write a very realistic story. I could relate a lot to Ichigo about being a troubled teen, except that I never got into the streets.
Pyrane chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
Sweet

Thank you for sharing your imagination with me

Realy a pleasure to read !

***Pyrane***
Nueva Espada chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
im amazed!
Azrael the Undertaker chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
This was such a sweet fic! I loved how Rukia ended up being the voice of the streets, that was a cute (sad?) part. I had fun reading this though...
FaithfulAizen chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
I liked it but why leave it there tell me where there be a squeal? Quick question was this story based off anything? Bye and I loved this story.
violetkisses chapter 9 . 4/9/2011
Awww, very nice story! Sweet.
Sharon T chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
Amazing what a wonderful story I loved it.