Reviews for Crosses to Bear
Autobot Guardian chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
I really want to know when the next chapter is ready!
LinkKirbyMario chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
I discovered this when I was 12.
I am now 15 and lisening to Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child LYRICS, and I like crying.
PLEASE update this.
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
A real pity this was never continued, I really would haave loved to read more.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
*frantically goes to click next button...and realises there isnt one. cries in diapair!*

NNNOO! THERES NO MORE CHAPTERS!

Tracks! mah poor baby!

Swoop! my poor plushie cudde!

aw, acoraphobis Ratchet is adorable! I love it!

UUUUUPPPPPPDDSDAAAATTTTEEEE! ME NEED MORE!
DemonSurfer chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
I'm sad that this story hasn't updated in so long
Katea-Nui chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Please please PLEASE update this! I gotta know what happens DX
Cyberbee15 chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
Cool I like factions that have swoop in them. Keep on going!
Christina chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
Ratchet's phobia, Swoop's determination...very well written. I hope you are going to continue it. I love the idea of the mountain climbing club.
Blume chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
nice narraton! for a moment I could even feel my bones shivering from the cold, and see with dead clarity a dark '0-visibility 5 meters ahead' night,

it's a good think Energon is esentialy plasma, or these bots woudl have frozen by now!

!

and yea, I imagine three kilometers is a big diference: I read a book the other day which told of a man who was only 300 mts belows another guys and could never reach them!

I still feel bad for Ratchet, but I'm inspired by his willpower to defeat his phobias. and What will happen now with Tracks, surely he's suffering the same ailings as Swoop!
Jalaperilo chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Hehe. Oh Ratchet, Primus bless him! He’s lost all credibility now. He’s not going to intimidate anyone with threats anymore, not when they think back to his panic attack. Lol.

And go Swoop! You can do it! I feel like a cheerleader, cheering on his slow climb.

I love this fic cause it had a lot of my favourite characters in it, like Swoop, Ratchet, Hound and Tracks. Yes, I am a Tracks fan! I don’t know why most people don’t like him. He can’t help being a gorgeous Corvette. I hope they get to him in time!
Artemis1000 chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
I can so sympathize with Ratchet's fear, being afraid of heights myself. You describe these irrational fears you get and the sensation of falling very well.

Oh Swoop! I'm so worried for him now, but also so impressed. Such a brave Dinobot!
Refracted Imagination chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
Nice update! I liked the way you write about the different characters' points of view, it really helps to give the story more insight.

Hope Swoop will be alright. The rescue team better get there soon. I look forward to the next chapter!

- Refracted Imagination
Peacewish chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
Yeah, sorry, not a Tracks fan, but that's okay - I do like everyone else on the rescue team and this fic is really making me admire Swoop's guts. Or, whatever you call them in a Transformer. Talk about going above the call of duty!
Ayngel chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
That's a brilliant piece of descriptive writing - it engages all the senses - like you were right there - and maintains the robotness and characterization too.

And hey, you achieved the impossible - I feel SORRY for Tracks! In, fact, there was almost a tear in mine eyen xD
Jalaperilo chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
Great chapter as always! We seem to be in a minority of Tracks fans. I dunno why he gets such a bad rap, all you have to do is watch Making Tracks and Autobop to see how funny he and Raoul are.