Reviews for Back to the Secret Garden
Tigerlillyth chapter 11 . 4/4
Ooookay, this story sure hasnt been updated in a while... how about a continuation?
numberonemusicluver chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
please write more its rlly good
A Quill For Fiction chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
This such a beautiful story, but I have to disagree, I honestly think Mary should always be with Dickon. I love the Sophie character that you wrote, she's lovely and I think Colin should be with her. I love how you captured Dickon's kindness and the eyes. Please don't be too long with posting your next story and maybe give Lina a nice man to fall in love with so Dickon can stop being a stubborn ass and be with Mary! :)
RavingBabbit chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
It's interesting to note how Mary, Dickon, and Colin represent their social statuses. Caste plays a larger part in the future prosperity of all relationships, especially romantic love. While Dickon's rugged ways make for delightful images, and the idea of him pulling Mary into that ruggedness really tickles my preference, they're not going to make each other a happy husband and wife. Dickon needs a steady woman who can work hard consistently. Mary will never be consistent; her sensibilities would be smothered by the monotony of tying up apron strings and tying up purse strings. Oh, and Mary's a snob. A country man like Dickon will not accept a woman who undermines him regularly. A refined lady like Mary could drive a man to drink or other women, and that's not what I want for either of them. Now, Colin is better for her. Dickon could probably roundhouse kick Colin in a fight, but Colin is a lot more dangerous. If it weren't for honor, he could sabotage Dickon's entire family. As a would-be master of his own estate, he's got the intelligence, leadership, and conscientiousness that make him superior to Dickon, or so societal norms would presume. The problem is that with all that enormous responsibility and power, Colin is his own worst enemy. He is a very different sort of beast altogether. He yearns for Mary more than Dickon ever will. However, at this time in Part I, Mary still has a lot of growing up to do. Hopefully, she will mature before they destroy each other, or Colin marries a shrew who's like Mary, minus the affection (Dude, I seriously think that Colin prefers stringent women because he had Medlock as his Mum!). Ugh.
A Wind Has Blown the Sky Away chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
NO! Please please please have Mary end up with Dickon! He is so perfect for her, and Colin is her COUSIN for crying out loud! And they would never work, not with how you've portrayed their relationship in this fanfiction. It just wouldn't fit. Where as Dickon and Mary have always just... worked. (I'd say this really isn't because I had a major childhood crush on Dickon... but then I'd be lying)
Anyway, your fanfiction is written very well, and I am enjoying it thoroughly.
Kk chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
DICKON FOREVER!
SighingWinter chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
This is absolutely lovely!
LivLifeForever chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
Martha should have a baby girl and she should name it Tara, because that sounds like Terra which means earth and the Sowerbys are all very earthy people.

Also, when does part II come out? Why is Colin so awful, why is this story so depressing? And why is there not more ColinxDickonxMary friendship? The thing I always loved about them as kids was the beautiful relationship they had all three of them 3
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
gosh that beautiful please update soon!
LightCasterGirl chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
I thought this story was amazing. You have a talent for writing and when I was reading this it made me want to cry and it had an atmosphere. I was sad about Dickon and sometimes I even hated Dickon when he was avoiding Mary. I cannot wait for the next part. :) Well done!
Fario chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
Ahhh... Such drama! Good chapter, as always! I LOVE Charley! MaryXCharley forever!
LUNA GURLZ chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Aww such a good story. Plz update.
Fario chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
OH MAI GAWD... This is best thing I have ever read! Please give me more! I beg of you! I'm a Charley fan all the way! But if I had to choose between Collin/Dickon, then definitely Collin. But not before Charley .

Please write more! I'm on the edge of my seat, squealing with fangirl cries. People have started to look at me funny, especially when I giggle at my screen... Can't wait for the next chapter!
Myimaginativeworld chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
Poor Mary! And I am a Colin supporter! Please update this a.s.a.p. I want Mary to realise that she actually loves Colin and then he can forgive her and marry her! Mary and Colin :)
JaneRani chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
Ohmygosh. I'm screaming. Screaming. I'm pro-Dickon all the way, but I want to murder him now. And Colin! Colin! Everyone's leaving Mary, but I never expected Colin to just cut away from her! Mary should just get married with Charley. He's like a Colin and Dickon, so I'm just going to stick with shipping him and Mary. Your story is ah-mazing, I loved it, and I sincerely hope you continue with it!