Reviews for 13 Ways to Know You're Obsessed With Twilight
Kate Cullen2539 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
haha yeah that sounds like me apart from the poster i really badly want a Edward Cullen poster for my room maybe 100 would do :) my whole family like knows who everyone is and knows everything about the books and movies and my best friend loves and thinks Jacob Black but i love Edward Cullen so we always fight over who is cuter or cooler :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Actually I want Jasper to bite me and be with me forever - sorry Alice!
DangerisDanger chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
So true amen
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Why would my favorite color be blue?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Your fav is wrong for me. I want it to be Jasper and Alice dead, or find someone else, either works.
edwardbella4ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hahahaha! I had not heard the poster over my bed so edward can watch me sleep before and I realized that I do in fact have one doing just that:) Damn, where is Carlisle when you need him...I already graduated high school...he is late:) LOL thank you
Jojo657 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
GOOD JOB YOU JUST DESCRIBED DEAD ON POINT GET IT GIRL THEN WITH THE POSTER ABOVE YOUR BED YOUR HILARIOUS LOL!
GraciieCullen-22 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
hahahahaha...! I cant breathe..! I'm laughing soo hard right now..! I read the first one and almost choked b/c it is sooo freaking true..! I've got my past 3 english teachers almost crazy from haering soo much Twilight from me..!

Im soo in agrement with the last one :D
SkyeGavin chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
From the Content Guidelines;

Entries not allowed:

1. Non-stories: /lists/, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc.
ElectrikViolin chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
YES!YES!YESS!you so get me!
DanielleJasperCullen chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Its like you know who I am!
Pixie-Jazz101 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
ahaha soo soo true!

my friends call me Alice hahah! (embarrsesed smile) lol and i have a pic of Edward cullen above my bed i have done a book report about twilight and my family knows all about twilight and they never read them...everything i do reminds me of twilight...yes my friends are in a feud cause half of us are on vampire side (including me) and the other is werewolfs...i do put twilight qoutes in my everyday convo...i read fan fic and i write fan fic and i read the list and my new fav colour is topaz and YES I DO WANT CARLISLE TO BITE ME! but wait im alrady in the cullens i am Alice lol!
Little-Miss-Lat chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Haha I LOVED this!

Every single one is true, apart from the pet's nicknames... But maybe I could change that...

Anyway, Well done! Very entertaining!
pottergoose chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
wow thats sad 11 out of the 13 apply for me wow im addicted unless you count a bookmark of both jake and one of edward (yes im switzerland) as a poster, than its 12 lol
kay-B711 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
"so he can watch you sleep!" hahaha.

ahh, my sides hurt...