Reviews for Crimson Darkness
ozlady80 chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
Awesome story!
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
he is such a good butt lol
so fine...
*fangirl moment* Eeeepppp ATL!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
this is really good! i love how you portray eric exactly as he probably would be & how he isn't all soft like most fan fics I read. this is great! i'm really excited to read the rest! (:
AZTHEBEST1 chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
i think that your italian is really bad, sorry:(

and the sentence " You! How dare you come here after six years without a word! I hate you. Get out!" in italian would be " Tu! come ti permetti di venire qua dopo sei anni senza una parola! ti odio. vattene"
weezerz2490 chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
I think this is my fave chapter too so far _
mixmatched9 chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! GREAT STORY!
AlexJade chapter 13 . 10/28/2010
great great story. It was pretty harsh what Bella said to Eric but he was being a terrible ass. Kinda deserved it. Hope he gets crazy jealous of Alicde. Now I am off to read the sequel.
sonnywild chapter 13 . 10/16/2010
omg i love this story u have to write more chapters or maby not but idk just i loved it
Tiffyxox chapter 13 . 8/11/2010
Okay, I've done nothin but sit and read this all afternoon because it was so damn addictive! I loved everything about it and my god, Eric is gorgeous. *fans self*

I can't wait to read the sequel, will hopefully get around to reading a little later on!

Tiff x
ThatGirl54 chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
Eek! I loved this so freaking much! The way your wrote Eric was perfect! As was Sookie and Bill.. Now I can't wait to read the sequel :D
Sachmet chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
Hello my dear on

how could you wait so long to update your story?

i really like your story! and bella she is great!

So i want to know what happen next!

ciao
onetreefan chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
oh man i can't wiat for the sequel!
Choookladfreak chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
you have no idea how glad I am that you decided to continue the story! I can't wait for the sequel :D:D:D:D
st.elmo-lover chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
Looking forward to the sequel. And oh my god, I saw on your profile you're going to make it an Eric/OC/Alcide? You have to post it soon or I'll go crazy. I love Alcide...and Eric. So having them both in a sequel will be fantastic!
Franky Sanchez 125 chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
Aw, so no more Crimson Darkness chapters? Then you should probably set it to Complete, so people won't get confused when they read the story. I was so happy to see this had been updated. I remember bookmarking it and then I completely forgot about it. I have so many stories that I need to get back to, but I really liked this one. Are you sure that you have to separate the next part of this story into a sequel? I remember there was some dream/vision that you gave Bella while she was Dallas; are you getting back to that? I think you could just continue it from here without having to do that, but whatever works best for you. I really like Bella, she's wicked funny and has so much potential with her powers.