Reviews for Time Bump
jensensgirl3 chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
They are caught between a rock and a hard place, I don't know how they will pull this off. How are they going to burn the bones of the miners with the thieves being there, can't wait to see what happens next.

Nice chapter hun, will be waiting to read what happen next.
Sastiel chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
OH NOES! Great story! Im so glad I found it! Its amazingly wonderful!
Hjalmar chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
Very good, love it!
bhoney chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
Ack, another cliffhanger! Glad the boys got away from the ghosts and out from under the rubble, but now their situation is just as bad-armed gunmen after them, having to go DEEPER into the creepy, unstable mine? Not good. Maybe the ghosts can help them out by taking out a few of those guys, evening the odds a little.

I guess they'll have to remove the bones to salt and burn them? To keep from igniting any gases that may have built up in the mine? Or just torch the whole thing. Hm...

I'm a little worried that if there's gunfire, it'll bring the whole mine down on them.

Hope you post again really, really soon!
Nana56 chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
I am REALLY claustrophobic and that little mine collapse with them being trapped almost did me in. Guh! Thank God it wasn't really that hard to get them out!

And, just to complicate things ever so slightly, we have other bad guys on the scene. It never rains, but what it pours for this boys. lol

Nice brother stuff here, too.

Loved the chapter! :)
TraSan chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
Yowser! Can you imagine how scary it would be being stuck in under a pile of rocks on a pile of bones?

Wait - I guess you can imagine it. You're the evil mistress that thought it up! LOL

Excellent chapter. Just the right amount of mutual whumpage, mutual concern and banter.

Lovely.
mousefiction chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Buried alive with a bunch of human remains. That is disturbing.

As if being buried alive wasn't bad enough. That sucks.

I wonder how they will deal with those guys.

Anyway, I was really looking forward to this update, and you did a great job on it!

Mouse
mousefiction chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Oh... cliff hanger...

Well, this is a really interesting and enjoyable read.

Great job!
PADavis chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
What a great read this is - I really enjoyed it. The pacing and characterization is great, the build up of the two plots, and well, of course Dean likes to blow things up. Fantastic. Now I want you to update this today. Please!

Phoebe
PADavis chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Loved Sam flipping peanuts at Dean. Also loved your happy fan fic world of yada yada yada. LOL.

Phoebe
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
So not good- and another cliffie- you trying to kill me here? Looking forward to more! :0)
bhoney chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
Woh, very intense chapter! I'm on the edge of my seat here. And totally creeped out at the idea of the mine caving in on them. Hoping it's somehow another vision of Sam's, not reality. The image of the dirt falling up, making a tornado was a cool, but chilling, one. Hope you post again really quickly!
sendintheclowns chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
Oh, man, that's quite a cliffie you left us with. *pouts*

Great descriptions all over the chapter. I so love this story!
Thorny Hedge chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
Loving this.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
"Minnesota. People who keep body parts in jars on their kitchen counter.”

*giggle*