Reviews for Time Bump
Ciya chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I want to see Sam flicking peanuts at Dean. LMAO!
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Yeah, I like a nicely plotted story. I dunno if it's going to be one, butI have a good feeling for this. Hence... I added it to my alerts. Hope it stays as good as it is right now (I also like a fic without worrys about yadda yadda. Not that I MIND it, but I like hauntings and ghosts and stuff and no angels from time to time.)

Waiting patiently...

Marlowe
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
*is giddy*

“You’ll never be that grown.” Dean unlocked the car and trotted to the other side. “Minnesota. People who keep body parts in jars on their kitchen counter.” Love that part.

I'm picturing Sam in the bathtub with his knees around his ears. *snickers*

I'm hooked. When do I get my next fix?
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I liked this start. I like the ominous beginning with the mine collapse and I can only imagine what horrible things might be in store for the boys.

The humor was awesome. I could just picture Sam lining up the peanuts.

Oh and the thought of Sam in a tub, nice visual to end on!

I look forward to more! Gidget
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I'm loving this so far! Awesome potential here. I love mines and caves...and Winchesters. :D

Can't wait to see what you're going to do with this set up.

Loved, loved, loved meeting you in person this weekend! :)
Maz101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
What a great start. I'm excited! I really like card-shark Dean - in fact anytime Dean shows his skills actually. And bored Sam and his peanut shooting antics were hilarious. Lovely brotherliness, especially in the bantering dialogue - their closeness shines through. Nice setup for the hunt too - but obviously they're going in that mine, aren't they! So looking forward to more.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5