Reviews for Monty Python's 'Fellowship of the Ring'
AnonymousLily chapter 28 . 7/19/2012
Dental floss- that's evil but hilarious! Heh- "all I got was a box 'o' dirt"!
AnonymousLily chapter 27 . 7/19/2012
Writer's block and boredom? Noooooo! "Bored of the Rings," ha. I can see how difficult it would be to maintain the humor if you get bored, though. Sam is wonderful- the part about reading on a bus!
AnonymousLily chapter 26 . 7/19/2012
Loved the shops on the flets! Heh- you go Galadriel, girl!
AnonymousLily chapter 22 . 7/17/2012
Don't sell us short even if we can't spell Tolkin right! (Hehe- I'm smoking as I read).
AnonymousLily chapter 19 . 7/17/2012
The accent and the speech impediment- ROFL! Oompa loompa song! "So do all who live to see such farces." Love it!
AnonymousLily chapter 18 . 7/16/2012
My cats really enjoyed this.
AnonymousLily chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
The Athelas drug warning was hilarious! The movie version of Arwen suddenly being replaced by the canon's Glorfindel was absolutely fabulous, heh. (translation for Sam: I like the elf.)
AnonymousLily chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
"In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida!" Loved how you weaved the serious description in (really well written) to make the inane even more inane!
AnonymousLily chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Waving a broken scimitar- you got me- I never saw it coming!
AnonymousLily chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
Howling! Loved your describing the different Striders- then the whole thing about "who looks fair and feels fair, given the cost involved" - oh and the "Marco." I am so glad I found this gem- and I'm going to try and read it slow just to savor it!
AnonymousLily chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Sam's poetry! Wights singing! Wights in White satin! OMG, I love this! You are a twisted genius!
AnonymousLily chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
I had been looking forward to Goldberry- there aren't that many women in the story, lol- but Bombadil and Beorn is great! And I'm still recovering from the hobbits' talk near the Old Forest- which led to much giggling out loud. GOL?
AnonymousLily chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
I'm sitting here just cracking up- I LOVE THIS! You manage to catch the cadence of each character and Pythonize it- following the book- and I'm amazed by both your fertile imagination and your skill! Somewhere Tolkin himself is laughing over this!
Larner chapter 29 . 11/5/2010
Ah, am done at last! Most-interesting.
Larner chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
At least Mr. Picaresque has a sword to use on the Ruffians!

So, Lobelia speaks for her oafish son, does she?