Reviews for Beginnings
Raynekitty chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Please update this story i really enjoy this.
Madam Luna chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
oooh this is good please for more
team-dragon-lover chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
More please i love both movies
eckelBAMF chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
I like this idea a lot. Any plans to continue?
FlaireSharpe chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
That was good. Are you planning to continue?
Sailor Onyx Pluto chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
I like Shilo being the granddaughter of Jareth and Sarah and them telling her to return to the Underground since Blind Mag and Nathan are now dead. I kind of figured that Graverobber would follow her to make sure that she was alright, and of course his curiosity had to get the better of him in the end. Will he end up in the Underground as well? I'm sure that Amber won't be happy at his disappearance, but she'll be absolutely ecstatic to discover that Shilo's missing. Not to sound like I'm begging, but please continue with this as I could see it becoming a great fic.
London Bai chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Seeing as Repo is a recent favorite of mine and the Labyrinth having been a childhood favorite, I have to say that this is fantastic. There some odd words that have probably been a mistake, but nonetheless great job. More please?
baby.turtle.cute chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Its cute and a pretty good start. you should update... but try to pace a little bit down move so quickly.
Pen E Forthotz chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
would love to see this continue!
Chibimeow chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
please update soon
Thoughtful-Cleric chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
A well-begun crossover between two of my favorite movies, what better luck could I have had. Please keep going with it!
An Anonymous Soul chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
For the love of GOD you need to update this, it's fantastical!
Pinky3 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
OHMYGOD! This crossover/fanfic is golden! YOU CAN'T STOP IT THERE!
Silverneko9lives0 chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Get the next chapter up ASAP! That is an order! Understand?

Dude, really, you can't leave us readers hanging like this!
PlatoLuvr-08 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Please update this rather interesting story?