Reviews for Crossing The Line
catbob1 chapter 1 . 1/10
I thought this was beautiful. I loved it. The only thing it needed was more. Kudos.
1tinac chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Love Edward being in charge
CentauRita chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
These Boyz are a 'heady' mix...I'm totally 'baked' and 'frosted' by them ;}
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
the story was very well written... You can feel the emotions

I loved that embraced their true emotions for each other..

Yes sad about the human.. they are vampires they can't help that..

It was a wonderful story.. to bad you stoped.. it would make a great full story..

Leona :)
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That was so hot, I read it twice in a row
jennyap chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
um, yeah .. that was flippin HAWT!

**smiles**
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I loved this one shot. I hate to see it opened ended though. will there be more?
Vani88 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
It's me again, I'm reviewing this one too... And I noticed a few things here and there that I wanted to bring to your attention:

First out, I really love your lemons, they are very intense and sensual.

On the other hand, however, I notice that you seem to be having trouble with the POV. Sometimes you're neutral, then you switch into first person and then back, without ever indicating it. It actually is quite annoying to read, especially since you have amazing vocabulary apart from that.

Just checking those before you post would improve your stories tremendously... Maybe if you write it and then leave a day and check them after, your mind is fresher.. I know for myself that I usually mix up present and past, so I tend to specifically look for that when I re-read my fics...

Keep on writing :)
Katie's Peacock's Dreams chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
it's a good story, but could you try to learn to write in either 1st person or 3rd person. its really confusing when you're swapping several times a paragraph. just read over and edit your stories a few times before you publish them and they''l be easier to read. loved the story line though
shiftyless chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
like it I do
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
A really good read! Like it a lot...
HPfan chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Hey, im not reviewing this story, im reviewing Child of Light...in ur last post u said "im will NEVER abandon this story" but you have, so please please dont confuse me because i really liked the story, please either update or take it down. its a great story and its sad that you haven't continued.
Abbagail chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh my gosh! I loved your story! I mean i have been writeing storys for awhile myself but never in a million year's could i have made a lemon that good! I loved it, it was original and done well. Keep up the good work.
Always-Here-Imani chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
It was really good. The only criticism I have is that you changed point of views from a character to 3rd person randomly, and it kinda threw me off, but still great.
beautifulxliex chapter 1 . 9/10/2009