Reviews for of love and haircare
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Adorable! (:
Renaerys chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE. That's what I think of this. Ino seems to be very in character, while Neji is a bit OOC (in comparison to Narutoverse Neji). But in AUs it's important to remember that they aren't shinobi battling death every day, so I think it's understandable. There's also the fact that focusing on a single prompt-in this case, hair-detracts from OOCness. I can totally imagine AU Neji being hyper focused on his hair, lol. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I freaking loved this. :)

I love crack pairings, and NejIno is a personal favorite. There aren't a ton of well-written fics focusing on them, so thanks so much for writing! I love the lighthearted topic. Faving this immediately!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
its amazing! i've never really read...non-sasusaku! but this was amazing!
Kigaroo chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Aww this is cute. I love all their childish retorts to one another haha

I have one question though, are the hair care products you mentioned in your story real?

Anyway, loved the story. And yes, I too think Neji and Ino have beautiful hair -so jealous of
Little-ray-of-Friggin-Sunshine chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
cute and funny! i usually only read Hinata x _ pairings
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I've never considered these two to ever be a pairing. That is, until now. I really like it. :D
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Very, very sweet. Neji loves being teased really.
Original Blue chapter 1 . 7/5/2010

aww sweet!
rose-of-alabaster chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
That ending was so CUTE! XD
SagaOfTheSolitaryKiwi chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I love, love, love it! That's what I think! It's awesome and hilarious and sweet. thumbs up
kattylin chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
omg i love it!
the tomato chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
crackish but really cute
Mistress of the Sandbox chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
this is very good. i enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. i never really liked this pairing but you've convinced me otherwise :) i love you dahling!